That's My Girl

London’s POV

“You’re going to kill me” Harry said while he broke away.

Kill him for what?

“Huh? What are yo—”

That’s when I finally realized what he met and noticed that I wasn’t on flat surface anymore and over the water.

“Harry put me down right now!” I screamed while trying my best to cling onto the ledge of the pool but Harry’s hand pulled my hands from its grasp

“Are you sure you want me to put you down?” he inquired while looking down at me with a stupid grin.

“Yes!” I screamed at him like it was the most obvious thing in the world

“Whatever you say babe”

Then I felt my body sliding from his hold by the second.

“NO!” was all I could say before being submerged under the water.

This is why I didn’t want to get in the water because it was freezing.

It takes me at least ten minutes to get adjusted to the water temperature and I haven’t even been out here for five to pass yet!

I looked out into the water and starting swimming to the top.

I took a mouthful of the water and kept it in my mouth.

As I finally reached the surfaced I turn my back towards Harry’s and crossed my arm over my chest to make him believe I was pissed off at him.

“London” he purred as I heard him come closer behind me in the water and I smiled to myself.

I knew he would come and my plan would work.

“Are you just going to ignore me now?” he said while touching my shoulder.

I just kept quiet to myself.

“Lond—“ he said as he turned me around and that’s when I spitted all the water in his face and splashed him in his mouth.

“What the hell?” He shrieked aloud while coughing up water and closing his eyes.

I couldn’t help but laugh aloud.

“London , save yourself! You’re too young to die!” Niall screamed while floating past me and laughing.

I quickly dived into the water and began swimming as far away from Harry as possible.

As I was swimming, I noticed that I kept going into the deeper end of the pool. I was probably in like ten feet now and I was beginning to wonder how deep this pool was.

I swam back up to the surface to get some air and to control my breathing a little.

That was probably the most exercise I’ve done my whole life besides running.

I’m quite proud of myself.

I looked around and saw El and Lou chatting on one of the couches while Dani, Liam, and Niall were all laughing about someone.

I knew something was wrong in the picture.

Harry!

I frantically looked around me and saw no signs of him until I saw a body swimming under the water about five feet away from me.

I quickly composed myself and took a deep breath before swimming away from.

Not even a half minute passed before I felt my foot being tugged down.