You're All Mine

New chapter! Comment and Vote guys! <3

Harry’s POV

I was shocked beyond words when London ran up to me mid-sentence and crashed her lips onto mine. I was reluctant to kiss her back in fear of rejection but I eventually gave in for it might’ve been my last time tasting her lips. . Her soft lips felt like sugar against my own step. Her delicate arms wrapped around my neck in a gesture to bring us together. I placed my set of hands on each side of her face to deepen the kiss furthermore. I slide my tongue against her bottom lip and was surprised at how fast she accepted my request. I smiled to myself at the fact of her wanting this just as much as I craved.

“Jump” I mumbled against her lips.

I wanted her to be closer to me if even possible because I wasn’t sure if I’d get the chance again.

Ever since the first day I saw her presence in the school, I knew that I wanted her as mine. But after looking at the variances between us, I began to shake the thought from out of my head.  I knew that I, caring and helping for her wouldn’t be one of the wisest decisions but I had no choice. I couldn’t just let her be broken up and not do a single thing about it. I would’ve felt guilty in the long run. Not only did I fear of us growing a connection, I didn’t want her to find someone else.

If anything does hurt, it’s rejection. I didn’t want to ask her to be my girlfriend because she probably would’ve laughed at me for even thinking that I stood a chance with her. However, spending these couple of days with her helped me figure out the type of person she was. She has a great personality, her laugh is music to my ears , and her humor never failed to amazed me , she was exclusive. She’s a beautiful girl and I know that every boy she comes across drools from just her beauty in general. Like, tonight at the dinner with the lads, that piece of a shit waiter was most likely enthralled with her beauty but in the wrong way. He was too busy undressing her with his eyes which angered me. I’m a guy and I know how we act when she see a hot girl, but he was being disrespectful. What made it even worse, was the fact that London was completely oblivious to it.

I decided to hold back from beating the shit of him at first but I’m glad I ended up doing it in the long run. After hearing him say “no , I was just too busy thinking about her being wrapped around me” , made me explode. I was too busy beating the piece of shit up to even realizes London’s pleas for me to stop. I can’t control the rage that overcomes me when I’m infuriated, it’s like another person is inside me and the outside world around me is blocked out. I heard her sniffles from behind me and that’s what made me snap out of it and bring myself back to reality. I was met with frightened eyes and my stomach felt as though it had dropped and she stepped back from me and ran away.

I knew at that moment that I scared her away just like everyone else in the past.

 My tiny bit of hope of being with her was most likely thrown into the vast ocean.

She gracefully hopped up midair while my arms automatically found their way beneath her thighs as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I had her back pressed against the wall as I kissed her while her hands found their way into my hair.  She laced her finger through my hair and tugged which earned a throaty growl to erupt from within my chest.

I broke away from the kiss as I placed kisses along her neck and collarbone. I carefully kissed each and every crevice before hearing her moan softly, which met I had found her spot. I began sucking on the spot in purpose of leaving a love bite. I heard her whimper my name out which made me smirk against her skin.