He's Marked You As His

Hey guys! Please comment and vote!

As soon as they exited the lunchroom everyone at the table’s eyes darted towards me. I  really had no explanation at all to explain what happened. I’m just as shocked they are. Probably even worse. I barely know Harry to begin with. He seemed like a regular cocky kid just a few hours ago and now people are telling me more about him. I honestly don’t even know what to do.

“Oh my gosh!” Kate screeched from across the table.

“Why are you saying “oh my gosh”?” I asked while looking around at everyone faces at the table. They all seemed scared for me and had a sympathetic look sketched their faces.

What the hell is going on here?

“Um London , I think Harry might have marked you as his.” Kate told me while looking at Megan for reassurance. She slowly nodded her head in agreement.

“What do you mean by that?” I unevenly asked. My palms were slowly starting to become sweaty while I waited for her to respond.

“Well it pretty much means you’re off limits. He purposely winked at you here because there are lots of people around. As you can see you are the new girl at this school. Also you are hot so he doesn’t want anyone else trying to get with you.”

“But I don’t understand. What makes me so different from everyone else at this school!”

“It’s probably your innocence.”

“Innocence?! What hell, it’s my first day here for god’s sake!” I cried back at them. It might have came out pretty harsh but I was really scared.

“London , calm down. Just from looking at the way you carry yourself, it isn’t slutty at all. You don’t dress like a whore either and you’re smart. So yeah, you pretty are innocent in a way excluding your sassy mouth.” Tony answered back.

“Can we just stop talking about this please? I need to finish my lunch before the periods over.” I quietly replied back to them.

Just from looking at Harry we are complete polar opposites. How can a punked out boy with tattoos and piercings be interested in me? I’m just basic person who wants to graduate and go to college. Nothing special about me whatsoever. I wish there was but there isn’t. He seems like the player type anyways and I’m not trying to get my feelings messed with.

Too caught up in my thoughts I didn’t even realized the lunch period was over. Everyone was up and throwing away their garbage in the nearest trashcans. Girls exchanging hugs from their friends before heading off to their next class, while kids started to fill in  the lunchroom most likely because it was their lunch period now. So I just got up and threw out my tray but kept my water bottle with me just in case I got thirsty throughout the day.

“Hey London, want me to walk you to your next class?” Tony asked while making his was over to where I stood. I glanced over in his direction and made my way towards him. I might as well have someone to walk with to class with.

“Sure just let me get my things.” I said while heading over to the table and grabbing my bad and heading out the café with him following right behind.

The hallway was pretty much clear considering that we were one of the last few to leave the café. Although, there was a few still at their locking probably getting books out.

I noticed that we passed our Math class and were walking beyond it.

“Where are we going?”

“Oh , I’m going to my locker if you don’t mind” Tony replied.

“Oh alright. It’s okay I might as well come with.”

After a couple of more seconds we finally reached his locker. He opened it up and put some notebooks into and took out his math textbook. He was just about to close his locker when someone spoke from down the hall.

“What are you doing hanging out with that nerd babe?” the voice echoed throughout the hallway. I turned around and recognized it was Harry and his gang. Why did they always have to come around when I’m alone or with someone else. They really did always have to ruin every moment.

“Let’s just go” Tony quietly replied to me loud enough for only me to hear.

“No , we can’t just leave Tony. He just disrespected you! Are you just going to let him do that?” I questioned him while placing my hand on my hip.

“He always does that so I’m used to it now.” Tony replied while looking down most likely because he’s embarrassed.

“Well, no friend of mine is going to be disrespected if I’m around.” I replied back to him while making my way down the hall.

“London don’t!” I heard him say from behind me but I was already down the hallway towards Harry’s direction.

“Look Tony, even your own friend doesn’t want to be bothered with you.” Harry said while wearing that dumb smirk on my face as I approached him. All his friends seemed to be amused by his comment.

“Actually, I came over here to tell you that he isn’t a nerd and is a much better person than you’ll ever be.” I said while walking up to him. Not to close though but at least arms distance apart.

I saw his eyes darken and his jaw clench.

“I will never want to be like him! He doesn’t even have any f*cking friends!” he seethed back at me while taking a closer step, our chests almost nearly touching.

“You’re looking at one right now Harold.” I sassily replied back to him emphasizing the word “Harold”. I think he must be bipolar or something because he was just fine a second ago.

“Shut the fuck up!” He said through clenched teeth.

“Aw does little Harry not like being called Harold.” I cooed back to him as if I was talking to a little baby. I heard his little friends snicker behind him and that set him off.

In a blink of an eye he had me pushed up against the locker. I whimpered in pain at the sudden contact with the hard metal. He pinned me and I had no way of escaping him.

I began to tremble with fear and he had seemed to come back to realization of what he did.

His eyes began to soften and he let go of me moving out of my way so I could get through

“I’m sorry” he quietly whispered only for me to hear.

I moved out the way and joined Tony at the end of the hall. We began walking away going towards our math class.

From far away I could hear Harry and his friends faintly talking.

“What the hell was that? Since when do you apologize?” one of his friends chirped up.

“I didn’t apologize”

“Mate yes you did”

“No I fucking didn’t!” Harry said obviously annoyed with them pestering him.

I don’t know why he’s lying to them

 ~

Hey guys I'm so happy that this story is #255 on the fanfiction list! It would make me so happy if this story could be in the top 100! So can you guys please vote & comment for this story! It would be even more awesomer if you guys idk shoutout the story? Omg lol im not sure but thanks so much for everyone thats voting <3