Are You Done Yet?

Louis’s POV

After seeing Harry and London return home , I saw how much of a great couple they would make. Now I know what Eleanor has been nagging me about for the past days.

Geez that girl is annoying but I love her too much to hate her.

I haven’t seen Harry be so fascinated with a girl before since London came along. Most of the time his relationships would be an in and out type of thing but he didn’t catch any feelings towards them. It’d be one girl another day and a different the next but he only did it out of solitude. However, his attraction towards London seems to be somewhat strong and I hope that she might be the change that he has longed for ever since Jen. I feel that it’s time for him to move on and to stop blaming himself over what happened.

London had gone upstairs to go talk to the girls and it was just Liam and Harry alongside me on the couch.

“So, what’s up you and London?” I said while finally breaking the silence between us all.

“Yeah , I don’t want to be noisy or anything either but are you guys like together of something?” Liam said while shifting on the couch and directing his attention towards Harry and away from the television on the wall.

“Um..” Harry said while scratching the back of his neck, “We’re a couple now” he said while grinning over at us.

Eleanor would probably faint hearing this news and I’m surprised I didn’t hear any screaming coming from her and Dani yet.

I felt a smile tug up on my lips after hearing the great news Harry had just told us.

“Mate , that’s great news to hear” I said while patting him on the shoulder.

“Yeah, I’m happy for you guys” Liam said while nudging him in the side.

Harry chuckled, “You guys sound like a bunch of girls, but thanks”.

I nodded my head as in a no problem before turning back towards the TV.

We heard walking coming down the stairs and we turned our heads and saw Niall with swim trunks on.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Liam questioned from beside me.

“Oh , I don’t know the park” Niall said with sarcasm laced in his words.

“What the hell does it look like; I’m wearing swim trunks to go swimming. Swimming in the fucking pool outside Liam” Niall said while looking over at Liam like he was retarded.

I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Niall , there’s no need to get moody. We’re going to be ordering some food soon” I said while laughing over at him.

It’s a proven fact that whenever Niall is moody, it’s because he’s hungry.

“Really?” he said while gazing over at me.

“Yep”

“I love you guys” he said while making his way out of sight.

“Poor kid is always hungry” Harry said while snickering.

“You guys want to go out for a swim though? It is a nice day after all” I asked them while standing up from my seat.

They got up from their seats and I guess that was a yes.

London’s POV

After walking all the way down the hallway we finally made it to a door all the way at the end.