You're So Difficult

New chapter! Comment and vote! xx 

London’s POV

Turning the car completely off, I grabbed my bag before Harry and I both left the vehicle.

I missed the cool air from inside the car because out here feels like a desert , thank god I wore shorts today.

I pulled Harry’s pair of shades from bag and slipping them onto my face he entwined my hand into his own.

“Wearing my stuff , I see?” Harry asked. I could see a smirk find its way onto his perfect sculptured face. I rarely take notice to his snake bites but they seem to fit him.

It’s not only that I didn’t’ want to wear his glasses because I do, it’s mostly because of all the attention that’s going to be directed towards us once we get on school grounds. I do horrible under pressure and I don’t like when people stare at me, I get uncomfortable. My first week of school wasn’t the greatest and I don’t think I can handle all the stares. Hence, wearing these glasses won’t let me make any direct eye contact with someone else.

“Um, just temporarily” I responded. I looked up and gave him a small but sweet smile even though inside I was on complete edge.

“How come?” he asked while looking down at me with a confused expression evident on his face.

“Reasons” I probably said a little too quickly. I could only guess that he felt the nervous air I was giving off.

“Are you okay? You seem a little bit uneasy?” he said as his eyebrows rose up skeptically and he gently squeezed my hand.

A part of me didn’t want to tell him but the other said that I should. Maybe he felt the same way?

“It’s just that everyone’s attention will be fixed towards us and that makes me uncomfortable” I responded. I looked ahead and all of the faces were beginning to come into view.

“There’s no need to be uncomfortable babe. As long as you’re by my side or in my arms, you’re safe. I swear to god if anyone looks at you in the wrong way, I won’t hesitant in beating the shit out of them. I already know there’s going to be one person to try me and I’d make the perfect example out of him. Everyone in the whole school will know that you’re off the market and—”

“I think I get it, just promise me that you won’t get into any fights today?” I asked ,my voice laced with desperation. I looked up at him through my shades while he looked down at me.

“I don’t do promises, but I’ll try to control myself” Harry said while rolling his eyes dramatically causing me to laugh.

“You’re so difficult”

‘It’s one of my abilities” he said while winking.

He bent his head down and captured mine in a soft yet needy kiss.

The kiss seemed to calm me down a bit and I’m glad it did.

My grip on Harry’s hand instantly had begun to tighten as we approached the school. I could see in the corner of my eye that people were pointing towards us which earned more of a crowd. Everyone was whispering to one another like we were completely oblivious.

“What the fuck are you all staring at?” Harry shouted while turning around and glaring over at the crowd.

I chuckled from his sudden outburst, I had a feeling his temper was going to get lost sooner or later.

They all seemed to whip their heads around and pretend that they weren’t even staring except for one group of girls.

They all seemed like a bunch of sun burnt skanks and had way too much makeup on with revealing clothes. The leader I assumed with the bleached blonde hair gave me the dirtiest glare that I have ever seen in my life.