Fix The Problem

A/N Soo this is the last chapter of Bad Meets Good! You can go on my profile and add BMG2 to your library once you're finished reading this. 

Songs for the last chapter is "Wicked Games" by the Weeknd and "Do I Wanna Know" by The Artic Monkeys

Love, katie xx

The sentence that maliciously slips from his mouth sends another blow at her heart and the frown plastered her face deepens even more. He’s wrong.  She wasn’t lying when she confessed her love for him earlier today and the fact that he accuses her of doing so is upsetting. The tears weren’t for show and tell, it was authentic and she knows that he’s aware of that. He purposely threw it up in her face just to spark a reaction out of her and it does, successfully. He’s hurt and he wants her to feel the same exact way he is despite the way she interprets it.

The jingling of his car keys mute once he shoves them inside of his pocket. London moves away from the wall and shuts her room door before he can leave, blocking out the music from downstairs. Her small frame barely blocks the door but she has no other alternatives to choose from at all.

Her glossy eyes meet his blazing ones when he stands in front of her, both of their chests nearly touching. His chest heaves up and down in aggravation. “Move out of the way.” His voice is daunting, excessively daunting and she sighs.

“No.”

“London.” He closes his eyes in an attempt to calm himself down and takes a deep breath in before opening them back up. “You have five seconds to get out of my way or I’ll physically move you myself. Don’t test my patience,” he says.

“Fuck, Harry! Are you even going to let me explain what happened?” she asks incredulously.

“Explain what?” he asks, tilting his head to the side. “How you were whoring around with him behind my back?”

“Whoring? I’m nowhere being a whore, Harry! What the hell is wrong with you?” she asks. She can’t even believe he just said that. She doesn’t even care if it was out of spite or not, it still stabs at her. Her kissing Carter mistakenly and him forcing himself on her against her will doesn’t classify her as a whore. She did the right thing by pushing him from off of her and slapping him. If she hadn’t done that, and went along with it without a care in the world, then it would’ve been suitable for him to call about her actions like that.

“My problem is that I can’t trust you anymore, London!” he says. “If I wasn’t already inside of this room waiting for you and to physically see those marks on your neck for myself, you would’ve never told me about this! You even admitted it yourself!”

She stands there silent and lowers her gaze to the floor. He does hold a point to a certain extent. The main reason why she didn’t want to say anything was that she didn’t want to mess with his heart. She made a promise to Niall to not do so and she went back on her words.

“You have a point but I wasn’t even the one who initiated the kiss, Harry! He was the one who kissed me first and I kissed him back by an accident!” she explains. “I wasn’t thinking straight at first and when I finally started to, I began shoving him off me and he wouldn’t stop! I wouldn’t intentionally do that shit to hurt you and you know that! I’m sorry!”

When she’s done speaking, he gazes down at her and starts clapping his hands together. A condescending smile forms on his face. He wonders how long it must’ve taken her to come up with that one. “I almost believed you for a second.”

She gawks at him, having her mouth slightly agape in exasperation. “What the hell, Harry? I’m telling you the truth!” she says, narrowing her eyes at him. “What do you want me to do? Get down on my knees and beg for your goddamn forgiveness?” she asks.