Because , You're Not Cute

New chapter! Comment and vote babes oh and OMG THIS STORY ALMOST HAS A MILLION READS! IT'S LIKE 4K AWAY OMG! *tears* I LOVE YOU GUYSS xx

After winning the competition between the girls and I, we all played around and fun in the pool before heading inside. I didn’t want to take the money but after Louis, Niall, and Liam kept saying that they would burn the money if I didn’t take it , maybe me accept without a choice. Harry was the worse of them all and even said that there would lots more of where that came from. His choice of words made me wonder if that was either a good thing or bad.

They kept stressing that a bet is a bet and I won fair and square. Although, I did use a strategy to win with Eleanor. She’s so gullible that it’s cute to the point where she lost her train of thought. I mean, it’s pretty obvious that we didn’t break up if I was on top of his shoulders.

Now, with the money… I have no idea what to do with it. I could use it to go on a shopping spree with the girls since we haven’t really haven’t had the chance to yet and it’d be a great opportunity for us to bond more together or I could always keep it set aside. Just in case if have to buy some gifts or something later on if anything comes up.

“So what are we eating for dinner tonight?” Niall asked. He walked into the living while drying his hair with a towel.

“Chinese food, it should be coming in about ten minutes or so” Harry said while heading over to me and handing me over a dry white towel.

I thanked him while placing the towel over my shoulders. My body was still wet but majority of it had dried up.

I glanced over at the clock at saw that it was past 8 o’clock and I had to be home in a few.

As much as I would want to say, I knew that it was time for me to go home. Not only that but my parents probably missed me or so I think they do. It won’t be long before they have to go away anyways and leave me home for weeks due to my father’s job.

My body reeked of chlorine and the smell was quite unpleasant, that’s what happens when you stay in the pool all day.

“Hey guys , I’m going to go upstairs and take a quick shower! I’ll be back soon” I announced while making my way over to the stairs.

In a matter of seconds I walked up all the stairs and into the first bathroom on the right.

I flipped on the light switch and quickly used the bathroom before heading over to Harry’s room.

When I reached the door it was slightly cracked open with all the lights off. I’m sure that I left the door closed when I left.

I opened the door and dropped my towel while I  walked over to the bed to grab the things Eleanor let me borrow earlier in the day.

While I was walking over to the bathroom door and reached for the door knob but it opened before I made contact with.

The bathroom was pitch black but a figure slowly emerged from the room.

I didn’t have to think twice of who it was because his mess of curls gave it away.

I looked up at him and then to the bathroom before back up at him.

In a matter of seconds I was on the bed with him hovering over me.

“Remember when I said that you were going to pay for what you did?” Harry said. His eyes traveled down my body before his eyes turned a shade darker and he took his lip ring between his teeth.

I nodded my head in remembrance.

“Good” he said while staring down at me before smashing his lips against mine hungrily.