Let's Make A Cake

London's POV

Taking a grasp of my tray, I walked over towards the table where the boys and Dani and El sat. Harry was right behind me so it took no time for him to catch up with me.

The cafeteria was fairly loud today and I was actually quite happy it was. I guess everyone seemed to find their way where they belonged.

My eyes landed on the table of friends I made last week and they all gave me confused stares between Harry and I. I mouth the words “I’ll talk to you guys later” and they nodded in agreement while continuing back to their conversations.

I mentally smacked myself because I had no idea how to explain this to them, not even my own parents knew but it’d be no time before they found out by me. I just hope that I can play it cool and smoothly without acting retarded.

“Hey guys” I said while smiling over to them while taking a seat. Various “heys” were heard as Harry placed his tray on the table and took a seat closely beside me.

I’m glad that I decided on getting pizza today because was great. It was either phenomenal or I was just too hungry and I assumed it was good. Something is telling me that I’m right about being too hungry and not realizing but I’m going to pretend that’s not true.

“This pizza is…” Niall said in-between his chewing.

“….Fucking amazing” he said while burping making the girls and I scrunch our face up in disgust.

So it wasn’t true.

London-2

Conscious-0

I took a sip out of my Snapple and felt Harry’s hand place itself on my knee. The contrast from my warm body from his cold hand made me flinch involuntary but I composed myself.

I was chatting along with Dani and El when I felt Harry’s hand move higher and higher.

I looked over at him through my perceptible vision and saw him making chat with the boys.

He has got to be kidding me?

He fingers found their way to the end of my shorts on my thigh and I swatted his hands away. He turned around and chuckled, his two dimples caving into his face.

“My hand was pretty comfortable there” he said. I could see a smirk find its way on his face like usual.

“Keep your perv hands to yourself” I said while laughing at him slightly.

“It’s not my fault I’m attracted to those lovely legs of yours”

“I mean, who wouldn’t be” he said seductively in my ear while running his finger along my inner thigh.

I sucked in a deep breath as he lightly bit my ear, his locks tickling my neck along the way.

“What are you doing?” I practically whispered shouted in his ear.

“Just a little tease love” he said before he pulled away making my cheeks burn.

I swatted his arm away before turning back towards the girls would have smirks on their faces.

“What?”

“We just saw what happened” El said while Dani raised her eyebrows up at me in humor.

“Guys stop” I said while covering my face with my hands.

They both giggled , “I need to go get something from my locker , care to come with?” Dani asked while standing up with her tray along with El