Are You Serious?

Harry’s POV

The distance it took for me to get my car was much longer than I expected. She was really deep into the park waiting because it took me about fifteen minutes just to get to my car.

I was just glad I found her before it got any later. God knows what could have happened to her in this park at this time of night. If anything would have happened to her, I don’t think I would ever forgive myself. I blame all of this shit on me because I was the one who made her get upset and storm off. I thought she was just pretending at first but I should have never kept cutting her off. I was too annoyed to even realize how she was at the moment in time and that’s how she easily slipped out of my grasp without me even realizing before she was gone prior to.

She was long gone asleep in my arms while I was walking without a doubt. She had stopped crying and quieted down. Her grip around me slightly loosened so I had to hold her tighter against me before she slid down.

I dug in my front pocket and pulled out my keys, unlocking the doors.

I pondered about whether or not to put her in the front seat or back seat. But since she was sleeping, I guess she’d have more space in the backseat so I laid her down there. I closed the door quietly and got into the front seat and pulled off.

As I drove past the light, I took a glance over at the clock and I was nearly 2 in the morning. I couldn’t bring her to her parents like this. They would probably forbid me from seeing her again and I don’t ever want that to happen, so I decided on taking her to my place. She would rather want to be there anyways.

I looked up at my rear view mirror and just couldn’t help myself from shaking my head at her. She was hardheaded and I wasn’t used to that shit. No girls have ever said no to me let alone walk away from me like she did. Most of the one’s I’ve dated or fucked around with would never back talk me when I said something. They were intimidated by me and London sure isn’t. I don’t know how it’s going to work if I don’t have some type of control over her.

I parked the car and got out, picking London up from the back seat bridal style and walked up to the front door. I rang the doorbell and waited for someone to answer it.

I peered down at her and she looked so peaceful even though her hair was covering majority of her face.

“Finally” I exclaimed while walking inside the house and past Niall as he moved out of the way laughing.

“What did you, drug her?” Niall joked as he closed the door and locked it making Liam and Louis erupt in laugher.

“Good one Niall” Liam praised.

“I don’t think Dani and El would like hearing about this but I guess I’ll fill them in on it” I smirked while glaring at Louis and Liam as their laugher came to a stop.

“That’s what I thought”

“Oh and Niall, I don’t know what you’re still laughing for because I found your stash of food and ate it all last night” I confessed. I watched the expression on his face turn into a horrid one a as I walked up the stairs laughing.

I laid her down on my bed gently as I strolled over to my closet and pulled out a pair of sweats and an oversized shirt. I had to control myself while undressing her. The thoughts running through my head were dirty. I stripped her down to her undergarments before slipping on the sweats along with the shirt.

I tucked her in bed and gave her a kiss on the forehead before turning the lights off and leaving the room.

“So where’s London at?” Eleanor asked as I walked towards the refrigerator and took a beer out. She was seated at the table with her head down most likely texting. I would never understand the obsession girls have over their phones.

“She fell asleep so I tucked her in” I replied while popping the cap off my beer and taking a swig. I leaned against the countertop while looking at her.

I could already see her face form into an awe expression.

“Don’t say it” I warned while putting my hand up. She fixed her face before flipping me off and I laughed.

“So how was the date? I need you to tell me all about it! Come sit right here” she gushed and I couldn’t stop myself from rolling my eyes are her. She pointed to the seat across from her and I walked over to it.

“So how was her parents?” she asked , smiling.

“They were good, better than I expected. I liked her mom better than her dad though. She just seemed more friendly” I explained and she laughed.

“I had a feeling you weren’t going to like her dad”

“It’s not that, he just seems like those dads who would cut your balls off if you break their daughter’s heart” I said before chuckling.

“I would probably beat him to it and I’m not joking” she defied and I raised my hands up in a surrendering gesture.

“So how was the dinner?” she asked and I scrunched my face up in disgust.

“Everything was going great until her fucking friend Carter showed up. He basically fucked the whole night up” I said. He was the reason this whole thing happened between London and I. If I never had eavesdropped on them everything would be going great but it obviously didn’t.

“Are you serious? She invited him?” El said with her hand covering her mouth slightly. I wasn’t sure if she was amused or shocked.

“I thought she did at first but it turned out that her dad did” I said while shaking my head left to right.

“Wow” she exclaimed.

“Exactly” I agreed before taking another drink.

El and I talked for a couple of more minutes before I said my goodnights. It was almost three o’clock in the morning and I was tired considering I’ve been awake since ten am.

I jogged up the stairs and turned a right before reaching my door. I twisted the doorknob slowly and came inside and closed it back with ease. I didn’t want to wake her.

I unbuttoned my shirt and tossed it in the hamper before doing the same with my pants, leaving me in my boxers. It felt so good being out of those shitty clothes. I felt like my old self.

“Harry?”  Her voice called out seconds before the lamp on my bedside table was turned on, the light creating a faint glow over her.

“I thought you were asleep baby” I asked while looking at her from the bed. She shook her head.

“I was but then I woke up” she said and I frowned.

“I know it’s late but I need to clear any misconceptions you have about me from earlier. But I have a feeling you’re tired so we could talk in the morning?” she said while looking for me at a response.

“Yeah I’m not tired, I was actually planning on watching TV for a few anyways” I said and she smiled softly.

******

Hey! I know this is a shitty chapter lmao but umm i might update again tomorrow if i have time to make up for it?! Ha im sorry but i just procrastinate wayy too much and it's sad. Like i get home at 3pm and i'm still doing homework till 11pm?? Something is wrong with me!

Anyways to all the people commenting saying that this story is cliche and they're all like "ew this was good until i realized it was a 1d fanfic" or "This is annoying" well um newsflash i don't give a fuck. I actually laugh at those comment because theyre funny AND how do you not know its a 1D fanfic if Harry is on the cover and my user is ZARRYsupreme.. idk people are special now in days

OMG so i was watching this vine today and ahh i literally died haha it was so funny.. i dont know if you guys saw it or not but it went like:

This guy was eating some cereal out of a box and this guy screamed "What's in the fucking box" and the guy was like "Frosted Flakes nigga damn" LIKE ASDFGHJKL IT WAS SO FUNNY HAHA IM LAUGHING BECAUSE I JUST WATCHED IT AGAIN LMAO

WELL OMG COMMENT AND VOTE GUYS :)

LOVE KATIE!