Make You His

London’s POV

“I think I should go take a shower now” I mumbled into Harry’s chest while a laugh escaped my slightly parted lips remembering what happened a few minutes ago. Staying here right in his arms is by far the most amazing place in the world where I feel secure and content.

“Oh yeah” he said, unwrapping his hands from around my side and letting my body slip through in the process effortlessly.

“I though you would’ve never let me go, you kind of hand me in a death grip back there” I joked while scooting over to the edge of the bed before standing up.

Harry glanced over at me and rolled his eyes over at me humorously.

“Don’t take too long before I start getting cold” Harry called over from the bed.

“That reminds me , I have to shave oops” I called back over at him with a grin on my face as I closed the door to the bathroom. Silly boy must know better than to tell me what to do.

I walked over to the sink and quickly brushed my teeth with the spare I had left here last time. I jumped into the shower when I was done and quickly shaved and washed my hair along in the process. I made sure all the soap was washed out of my hair before turning the shower dial off. Opening the shower curtain I grabbed a pair towels and wrapped it around my soaking body as well as my hair.

“Look who’s finally done” I beamed while walking outside the bathroom, the steam slowly escaping from the door. I guess I had the hot water running for too long.

“You can go borrow some clothes from my dresser” Harry announced while getting off the bed and heading to the bathroom. I nodded my head over at him before he closed the door after him.

I strolled over to his dresser and rummaged inside before deciding on wearing an oversized Beatles’ t-shirt with a pair of boxers. I slipped them on a grabbed a bottle of lotion that rested on Harry’s dresser.

The shower water had stopped and seconds later Harry emerged from the bathroom with the towel hug low on his waist. Although I have seen him shirtless more than once, I still can’t get over his body along with his tattoos. His v line was the sexiest part and I felt my cheeks burn from the way I was observing him without his knowledge.

“So what time is it now?” Harry asked and I quickly averted my gaze from his body in hopes of him not catching me staring.

“A little bit after eleven” I said while rubbing in the last amount of lotion on my legs before standing up from the bed, walking past Harry and into the bathroom once again. I unraveled the towel that was on my head and let my hair fall loosely.

“Are you ready for bed now?” Harry asked while slipping on a pair of black basketball shorts which seemed to hang lowly on his waist. I’m not complaining.

“Yeah in like a couple of minutes. I’m going to go downstairs and get a glass of water before bed , my throat is kind of dry” I informed him.

“Probably from all that moaning coming out of your mouth” he smirked. I flipped him off before closing the door behind me which seemed to fade out his snickering. 

I trudged down the stairs and made my way into the kitchen.

“We meet once again” I point out as I past Niall at the table. I walked over to the sink and grabbed a cup from the dish rack and filled it halfway up with cold water.

“You want some?” Niall questioned from the table. I glanced over at the French fries on his plate and they did look rather appetizing.

“No I’m good” I said with a smile as I brought the cup up to my mouth and took a drink. Nothing is more refreshing than a fresh glass of water.

“Are you sure?” he pestered with a raise eyebrow as he held a french fry up , “They’re really good”.

I gave in , “I suppose one wouldn’t hurt” I said as I walked over to him and took a seat alongside him, placing my cup on the table.

I took one into my mouth and sure enough they were quite amazing.

“I’ve never met a girl who loves food as much as you do” Niall said with a chuckle as he took a swig of his beer.

I picked up another fry, dipping it into ketchup while laughing “I’ve been told that many times before. I suppose I’m special”

“You are , compared to some girls who eat salads instead of a meal” he said with a roll of eyes.

“True” I said while picking up another fry then drinking some water afterwards to wash it down.

“I just think that a girl like you who can eat a lot is fucking hot as hell” he admitted before taking another swig at his beer.

Did he just confess to thinking I was hot as hell because if he did then I feel quite uncomfortable now.

“Shit , that probably came out the wrong way” Niall said with wide eyes.

“Yeah, I think it did” I said with a laugh.

“I’m sorry”

“It’s alright” I said with a smile , “Well I’m going to go on upstairs now so I’ll see you tomorrow Niall”.

I skipped over to the sink and place the dirty cup inside.

“Goodnight Niall” I said as I gave him a side hug in which he accepted.

“Goodnight London”

I jogged up the stairs and opened the bedroom room. Harry was leaning against the head board while flipping through channels as I shut the door behind me.

“That was a long trip downstairs for water” he commented.

“Yeah, I was chatting with Niall about food while we ate food” I answered with a laugh. I pulled back the sheets and crawled into the bed.

“I swear you guys are like long lost siblings that it almost scares me” Harry said with a shake of his head, making his curls bounce all over the place and I smiled.

“It sounds like someone’s a little jealous” I tease with an eye roll.

“Of who Niall?” he said while looking over at me with an amused expression. “That’s absurd, trust me”.

“And how exactly is it absurd?” I said with an arched eyebrow.

“Because, he can’t kiss you like this” Harry spoke while hovering over me in a flash and capturing my lips with his, his lips gliding against mine smoothly as I brought my arms up to wrap them around his neck in an attempt to bring us closer. The intoxicating sent of axe cologne radiated off his body and I sighed in content. The kiss literally making sparks fly all through my body.

“Make you moan like this” he whispered while dipping his head in the crook of my neck and placing his lips on the surface of my skin as he sucked and nibbled at the sensitive skin, making a moan escape my lips as he blew his cold breath over the redden area.

“Touch you like this” he spoke while trailing his hands from my legs all the way up agonizingly slow to the inner of my thighs.  His hands hovering over my stomach and stopping over the cups of my bra giving them a slight squeeze making me squeal.

“And most importantly” he said while placing his lips closely to my ear to the point where I could feel them brushing against it “make you his”.

*******

Comment & Vote like crazy babess! <3

Love , katie xx