I Didn't Know Bad Boys Could Cook

Hey babe's here's the new chapter! Comment & Vote! <3

Perrie’s POV

Parking my car into the vacant spot I made my way into the hospital. It was around late evening and the hospital was pretty barren surprisingly. Making my up to the front desk, I adjusted my shirt while on the way.

“Hello how may I help you?” the secretary asked while glancing up at me from her glasses, eyeing me up and down as if I was an intruder.

“Um , I’m here to see Zayn Malik?” I asked while checking the time on my watch. 5:00pm it read , still open for visitors.

“You said Zayn Malik darling?” she asked.

“Yes, I would like to come visit him”

“I’m sorry hun but he requested for no one to come to his room unless..

”Unless what?”

“Unless they..” she said while leaning over so only I could hear her.

“Unless they buy Little Mix’s CD”

HAHA I GOT YOU GUYS THERE LMAO! I JUST HAD TO PUT THAT I’M SORRY! IT’S JUST THAT THESE ZAYN & LITTLE MIX’S ALBUMN IS SO FUNNY LOL! IM SORRY ANYWAYS HERE’S THE CHAPPIE BELOW (:

London’s POV

Without thinking twice my lips collided with his. His lips softly grazing against mine while his lip ring sent a chill down my spine. Reaching up and grabbing his neck in an attempt to bring his head closer to deepen the kiss. His lips felt like velvet against while. Running my hands up into his curls I lightly tugged on them, earning a throaty moan to escape his lips. His tongue sliding against my bottom lips asking for entrance, which I gave in to. His tongue was assaulting mine, trying to win dominance.

Breaking apart from each other, I started controlling my breathing while Harry licked his lips.

Out of nowhere my stomach made this inhumane noise. Taking notice of this, Harry busted out laughing while my cheeks heated up.

This was the first time I’ve ever seen him laugh before. His two prominent dimples caving into his cheeks making him look like a little baby. He was the definition of adorable.

“Hungry are we?” he asked while grinning.

“No not at all. My stomach just growls when I’m happy.” Sarcasm dripping from every word.

Catching on , Harry snickered to himself.

“Let’s go get you something to eat.” he said while getting up from the bed. Before I could even stand up, Harry had me in his arms.

“You know I could walk right?” I said looking at him skeptically.

“I know , I just like having your bum in my arms.” He said while shrugging his shoulders.

I immediately smacked his arm while he smirked down at me.

“Just kidding babe” he said while making his way down the stairs. The way he said babe made my stomach churn.

Walking down the hallway, he made his way into what I assumed was the kitchen. It was pretty modernized with marble counter tops, ceiling lights , high retro stools , etc. The house was decorated elaborately.