Are We Anything?

New chapter! Comment & Vote babes! <3

London's POV

After fooling around with the girls and Harry for a while the car finally came to an abrupt stop.

"We're here guys!" Louis called as he took the key out of the ignition and opened his car door before stepping out and opening Eleanor's as well.

Awww

I opened the door up and was finally met with the ground. I was stuck in that car for an hour sitting in Harry's lap. Don't get me wrong , it was a comfy place to be but my legs felt like jelly. Following was Harry coming out the car while bending his head down and fixing his hair.

Dani, Liam, and Niall were already out the car and were making their way over to the entrance.

Harry wrapped his arm around my waist and pushed me into his side before escorting us over to their direction. I looked up and read the sign of the restaurant, "Mike's Seafood & Grill". I wonder how the food tastes.

"The food here is amazing" Harry said while snapping me out of my thoughts. It's as if he read my mind or something. He was looking down at me and I smiled back up at him.

"Great , because I love me some seafood" I told him while rubbing my stomach like the weirdo I am. Harry just chuckled in response.

We finally made our way to the entrance and Harry quickly opened the door for me to enter.

"Aw , you can be a gentlemen too?" I jokingly said to him while walking through the door with Harry following after.

"Only when I like people" He said while sending me a sultry wink, and here comes the butterflies.

We met up with the rest of the group as they stood over to the side.

"The wait's ten minutes but we've been here for about five minutes, so we might be getting seated soon" Eleanor said to us while sending a wink in my direction. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion at her.

Why is she winking at me?

That's until I looked down and saw that Harry's arm was linked back onto my waist. My cheeks immediately redden as I turned my head to the side to hide my face from her.

To be quite honest, I actually don't know what we are. I mean we kiss and all but are we anything? I'm not so lenient to become so close to people that I am with Harry. I think it's something about him that draws me to him altogether. Maybe it's how he's always been there in my time of misfortune and helped me dearly to be quite honest. I mean, I almost got raped but he came right in time and cared for me ever since then. Even though his demeanor isn't the best, he's a great person. Yeah, his' piercings and tattoos might throw people off at first like it did for me but it changed over these past days. I know I wouldn't mind being more than what we are now. I just hope he feels the same way as well.

"Table for 7?" the receptionist called out.

"Here!" Liam said as he raised his hand slightly into the air.

"Alright, please come this way" she said while picking up nine menus and leading us towards the back of the restaurant.

There was a long clothed table with five chairs on each side. Dan and I both took the end seats while everyone else took their seats; Harry sitting by my side and across from Liam, Niall sitting beside Liam across from Eleanor while Louis sat next to her and across from an empty seat. It was pretty confusing.

"Your waiter should be coming shortly" the receptionist said while handing over our menus.

I picked mine up and observed the menu deciding on what I was going to eat.