Are You Sure About That?

London’s POV

 “I can call you a bitch if I want too bitch because last time I checked a man doesn’t put his hands on a female let alone forcibly put his body onto hers” I said while looking up at him in hatred.

Just looking at him made me want to punch them and that’s a lot coming from me.

“I said I was so—”

“Shut up , so what happened to your eye?”

I purposely cut him off because I growing irritated by the second.

“Yeah , what happened to your eye?” a voice questioned from behind.

I turned my head around and saw Harry smirking over at Taylor in a sinister way.

I didn’t even pay attention to the surroundings around me to know he was there.

I guess I was too fixated on the bastard in front of me.

I turned my attention back to Taylor and all the color had drained from his face. It looked as though he had saw a ghost or something.

“Oh my eye?!” he said while fake laughing and looking anywhere but us.

From the looks of it , seems like he’s a little bit nervous and frightened.

“Are you sure about that?” Harry said while taking a step closer towards him.

Taylor instinctively took a step back away from him and began to stammer.

Am I missing something here?

Harry’s POV

“I um…. fell and hit myself… on wall a few days ago” he said while talking quickly and fumbling with his hands.

I shook my head at him , what a pussy.

I took a step towards him “Are you sure about that?”.

I wanted to know if he was going man up and admit the truth, because I know what the fuck happened pretty vividly.

“Aw look London, someone finally came to your rescue! Too bad they can’t stop me!” Taylor spoke with humor while I heard another groan in pain.

I couldn’t take it anymore. If he wasn’t going to open the door then I fucking will.

Taking a couple of steps from behind the door , I charged at it and kicked it down, making my way inside the room.

What I saw before my eyes made my stomach churn and I felt the urge to throw up.

Laying there helplessly on the floor was London. Her hair all disheveled and scattered all over the floor. Her face covered in black and blues while her lip was slightly bleeding even though tape was around it. Her shirt was practically ripped to shreds showing the arising bruises on her stomach and her pants were pulled down to her knees.

Making my way over to her I lightly brushed my hands over her cheek. She made no type  movement. She was on the floor practically lifeless.

I heard of rattle of cans and snapped my head towards the noise. Standing there smirking was Taylor.

“Treats that bitch right don’t ya think?” He said while glancing over at London in admiration.

In a matter of a second I slammed him into the wall and began throwing several punches everywhere. He toppled over on the wall and I kneed him in the stomach several times. I grabbed him by his hair and slammed his head into the ground. I made my way on top of him and began punching at his face, blood drawing from it as my fist collided with it. I kept punching and punching not caring if my hands were becoming sore. I wanted him to feel the pain she felt. How he took advantage of a girl who could barely fend on her own. How much of a piece of shit he was. Anger was taking over my whole body and I began choking him. His hands grabbing onto my hand in hope of me to let go but I kept tightening my grip seeing his face turn colors.