You're So Cute When You're Mad

London’s POV

“Do you want some popcorn?” Harry’s voice spoke from behind me.

“Why?” I asked while keeping my eyes on the screen, the movie being about twenty minutes in or so. I personally wasn’t one to watch scary movies but if I did it was in the daylight. When you’re in a dark setting it just seems to make it much more of an eerie feeling and every single noise you here makes you become paranoid. I’m actually grateful that I have Harry here with me because I probably would of peed my pants from fright. I wasn’t going to admit to him that I was afraid of horror movies.

“Because I’m hungry and I know you probably want some too”

He knows me too well.

I unclasped his hands form around my waist before standing up onto my feet.

Everyone’s attention was glued onto the movie , “We’re going to go get some popcorn. Do you guys want some as well?”

They all shouted about wanting popcorn and I chuckled before walking along with Harry.

“So what kind of popcorn do you want?” Harry asked while flipping on the light switch. I was actually quite happy to be out of the darkness and have some light around me.

“Anything with extra butter” I said with a cheesy grin. I don’t know why but I love buttery popcorn.

I took a seat over at the table as he went over to the cabinets above the kitchen counters.

I couldn’t help but stare at the way his back muscles contracted from under his shirt as he reached to grab the popcorn from the shelf.

Shutting the cabinet, Harry turned around facing me , snapping me out of my thoughts, “How does movie theatre butter sound?”.

“It sounds great” I said while shooting him a smile. He placed the bag into the microwave, setting the timer and walking over to me and taking a seat.

“How many bags are you going to make?” I asked while looking over to my right.

He shrugged his shoulders “Maybe three more and I’ll put them all into separate bowls”

“I can stay in here and finish making the popcorn while you watch the movie back in the living room” I said while getting up from my seat. I walked over to the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of water before closing it. I leaned against it as I stared over at Harry as he began to speak.

“There’s no need if you’re not going to be in there” he said as he shrugged his shoulders while getting up from his set. The timer had gone off on the microwave and he placed another pack inside.

“Awwwwww” I cooed, his cheeks turning slightly red.

This was probably the first time I’ve ever seen Harry blush or become embarrassed by a simple phrase..

I took the cap of the bottle into my hand and twisted it before taking a drink.

After about ten minutes or so all of the popcorn was finished. Harry had took out four bowls and piled them with popcorn. Just the smell of it made me hungry. I grabbed two bowls as well he did as we exited out of the kitchen.

“Here guys” I said while handing a bowl over to Louis and El which were on the floor.

“Thanks London” El said as she placed the bowl on her lap.

“You’re welcome”

Harry gave his last bowl over to Liam and Dani before sitting back in his previous position. I sat down in between his legs as I placed the popcorn on my lap. I leaned back into him as I got into a more comfortable position and moved the bowl up higher to me.

I grabbed the popcorn form the bag and popped them into my mouth. The movie probably halfway near done and I continuously cursed in my head and closed my eyes as the horrific scenes came on while El and Dani had ear piercing screams. I couldn’t blame them because I would’ve screamed too if I hadn’t lied to Harry about not being scared.

I placed my hand over my eyes and peeked through my fingers as the movie turned dead silent. Harry on the other hand chuckled from behind me and I wanted to smack him. I was about to remove my hands until I saw a cat jump in front of the camera and I screamed as I jumped, spilling popcorn away.

I stood up from the floor leaving Harry there alone on the floor while I started walking away, “I’m not watching this anymore. I just can’t”.

I flipped on the light switch in the hallway and strolled up the stairs before reaching Harry’s door. I opened the door and the room was cleaned neatly. For a boy, he sure did keep a tidy room surprisingly compared to other boys. I lied down on the bed and grabbed the remote turning on the TV. I settled upon watching Keeping up with the Kardashians since nothing else seemed to grab my attention.

The door opened slowly and I saw Harry come in with a grin on his face as he closed the door behind him.

Crossing my arms over my chest “If you came in here to tease me about being a baby then get out”.

He crawled in between my legs and looked down at me.

“Get out? This is my room babe remember?” he said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes at his comment because he was completely right, “Whatever”.

He let out a small chuckle before lifting my chin up with his fingers, “You’re so cute when you’re mad”

Harry’s POV

“You’re so cute when you’re mad” I chuckled as I looked down at her deep brown eyes that were burning into my own set. I lifted her chin up with the pad of my thumb and brought her face closer to my own. Our faces were mere centimeters apart as she closed her eyes and I closed the distance between us. The intoxicating smell of vanilla lingered off her body as I brought her closer to me. Her lips moved freely against my own as I slid my tongue over her bottom lip and she slightly parted them open for entrance. I smirked.

Her fingers combed through the locks on top of my head and I moaned into her mouth. I loved when she did that.

Our tongues fought for a few before I broke away placing kisses on her neck. She extended her neck over as I nipped and sucked on the sensitive skin. Her soft moans filling the room.

.

 ******

Omg if you guys vote and comment like crazy (1000+ votes) i'll upload the next part later on tonight :)

COMMENT AND VOTE BBYS 

LOVE KATIE