We Promise

Yay new chappie! Comment and Vote! <3

The waitress kindly put down our meals on the table before telling us to enjoy.

I glanced down at the food and it looked pretty impressive, but then again we’re probably at like some five star restaurant.

I picked up my fork from the right and twisted some of my pasta on it. I opened my mouth and inserted the fork full in.

The flavor of the food just brought back memories from when I was younger. I would always go over to my grandparents’ house for the weekends and my grandmother would always make me all the food I ever wanted. Whenever we arrived Sunday morning, her house would always have the lingering smell of baked chocolate chip cookies, which is why I always loved going over because I could eat all the cookies I wanted.  My mom would always nag my grandmother that I had too much cookies but she’d just tell her to leave me alone. Aside from the cookies, she would always make us a special dinner whenever we came over and Chicken Marsala would always be my favorite.  Therefore eating it right now is bringing back some memories from home that I would always cherish.

I peeked up from my plate and saw Harry practically devouring his food. He looked like a proper pig even though he looked adorable because his curls were moving as he ate.

“You better save some for me” I said while pointing over at him in a threatening gesture.

He put his hands up in defense while some pasta was spilling from his mouth.

"You're crazy!” I said while drinking some of my tea and grinning over at him.

He finished eating some of his pasta and wiped his mouth off.

“So, we never finished our 21 questions” he said taking a sip from his water.

“We didn’t” I asked while eating a piece of chicken from my plate.

“No, you fell asleep” he said while chuckling over at me.

“It’s not my fault I was tired! Besides, what question were we on?”

“I don’t know, like eleven? I’ll start off”

“Alright” I said while taking a drink

“What’s your biggest dream?”

“Um, to graduate high school and get my master’s degree”

“How many girlfriends have you had?”

“About five but it wasn’t anything serious” he said while shrugging his shoulders.

“Have you ever been in love?”

“Not with another person. I just haven’t had the chance to actually care for someone so much that I loved them” I said after eating.

“Have you ever been in love?”

He looked like he was contemplating about to what to say.

“Yes” he said while avoiding eye contact and eating some of his food.

“Who’s your role model?”

“Probably my mom, she’s been such a huge support throughout my life” I said to him while smiling.

“Hmm, what’s something you miss the most?”

“My mother and sister, I haven’t seen nor spoken to then in years since I left them”

I wanted to ask him why he left them but it didn’t seem like the time and place to ask, maybe another time.

“Where do you want to visit?”