You Wouldn't Dare

New chapter! Comment and vote! xx

London's POV

Groaning, I pulled the covers off me and sat on the ledge of my bed for a minute or so before walking into my bathroom.

I flicked on the lights and went over to the sink and began brushing my teeth. After I was done, I picked up my cup from the side and rinsed my mouth of the toothpaste. Then , I quickly washed my face before jumping in the shower.

I was grateful that the warm water from the shower seemed to wake me up a bit more.

I turned off the water and grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body and stepped out of the bathroom.

Looking through my closet and picked out a striped crop top shirt with a pair of stone washed high waist shorts.

After getting dressed I decided on wearing a pair of white vans.

With my hair , I just let it fall down in loose waves with a part going down the middle.

I reached in my makeup drawer and coated my lashes with mascara and put some rose lip tin

It was more of a natural look.

Walking over to my dresser , I picked up my Warm Vanilla body mist from Bath and Body works and sprayed it all over my body. I have an addiction with body mists, I have at least 20 of them on my dresser. I have perfume , but I just prefer the mists because they come in all these different scents.

Do you ever just walk in the mall and go into Bath and Body Works and they have the 3 for $10 special?

Yeah, well those just happen to be the best days of my life.

I picked up my bag and grabbed my books before walking over to my room door and closing it from behind me.

I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen which were where my parents were both sitting.

“Hey daddy!” I said while making my way over to him and giving him a hug from behind.

“Hello sweetheart” he said while giving me a soft kiss on the cheek.

“Where’s mom?” I asked while taking a seat alongside him at the able and pouring myself some cereal.

He set his cup of coffee down before answering my question.

“I think she’s in the living room if I’m not mistaken”

“Oh, okay” I said while eating my cereal.

After the course of like fifteen minutes or so I was done with my bowl of cereal.

Stepping up from my seat , I strolled over to the sink and dropped my dishes into it.

I glanced over at the clock and I had about ten minutes to spare before leaving off to school.

I joined my mother in the living room and sat down on the couch next to her with my feet propped up on the table.

“Hey mom” I said while reaching over and giving her a side hug.

“Hi Lonnie, why don’t you look pretty today” she said while sending me a wink.

“Are you trying to say I didn’t look pretty all the other?” I said while glaring over a her playfully.

“Yeah , I actually was” She said while shrugging her shoulders.

“Mom!” I said while nudging her side and giving her an exasperated expression.

“Sorry not sorry” she said while getting up from her seat and walking over to the kitchen.

How dare my mom use my “sorry not sorry” against me.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I reached down and grabbed it.

From: Harry

Morning love, hope you had a good night sleep ;)

To: Harry

Good? It was great, I was up all night talking to Jake xx

From: Harry

Who the hell is Jake?

To: Harry

Jake , from statefarm

I had to laugh to myself when the message said sent. It’s so funny messing with him.

From: Harry

I should of seen that coming -.-

To: Harry

Haha, you really should have but it’s okay x

From: Harry

I’m outside your house, grab your things

To: Harry

What makes you think I’m home?

From: Harry

Maybe because your car is in the driveway?

To: Harry

Just because my car is in the driveway doesn’t mean I’m home lol

From: Harry

It kind of does

To: Harry

Well what if my mom dropped me off to school today and I’m there right now and you came to my house for no reason

From: Harry

London , come outside before I start blowing the horn like a manic

To: Harry

You wouldn’t dare

From: Harry

I think I would , remember last time when you said that? ;)

Flashbacks from when I wanted the razor and Harry threatened to pull off his towel if I didn’t admit I was starting at him flooded my mind

To: Harry

Alright! I’m coming geez

From: Harry

That’s what I thought

I picked up my bag and books and headed towards the door.

“I’m getting a ride! Bye mom and dad!” I called while closing the door quietly form behind me.

I walked down the stairs and down the sidewalk towards his car.

I opened the door and sat into the seat.

“Hey” I said while giving him a quick peck on the lips.

His hair was perfectly combed back and his white tee shirt clung to his chest making his abs prominent along with his tattoos.

Damn.

“Hey babe” he said while looking down at my body.

“You look hot” he said while biting his lip and moving his eyes up to meet mine.

“A girl can only try” I said while playfully rolling my eyes over at him.

He chuckled from beside me before pulling off.

******

Hey guys! I know this is short but i was busy today so yeah! I hope you guys are content with this?! 

By the way thanks sooo much for getting this story 1.1million reads! Ahh it means so much! I appreciate every single person who votes and comments for this story, like without you guys this story would be nothing! Lol so just contine to vote and comment because it tremendously means a lot and i read each and every comment, it makes my day go better when i see all the sweet comments! <3

Check out my new story "Mr.Player and Me!"

Also go check out one of my friend's story called "My Moment" , its a Niall fanfic! btw her username is marcellalove :)

Night guys!

katie xx