You'll Survive

London’s POV

At the moment Harry was laying against my chest as my hands played with his hair. Ridiculousness was playing on the television before us and I couldn’t stop myself laughing. Harry himself was entertained.

“Do your fingers feel any better now?” I asked. The ice has been laying against his fingers for about an hour or so.

“Hold on a second” Harry responded. He lifted the bag of ice off his fingers and began flexing them out. I could hear him mutter shit under his breath as he did so. I felt bad. My dad really must’ve banged his fingers really hard.

“I have some Aleve in my bathroom, if you need some?” I asked.

“No, I’m fine” he said, declining my offer. I was well aware of the fact that he was lying.

“Harry” I said with annoyance.

“Okay fine, I would like to have some” he gave in and I laughed.

He sat up and I climbed off the bed and went into the bathroom. I grabbed my Aleve bottle and shook two out on my hand. I filled a cup up with water and walked back into the room.

“Here” I said with a smile.

“Thanks babe” He opened his hand up and I placed the pills there and gave him the glass of water.

“You’re welcome” I called.

 I walked back to the bathroom and shut the lights off and closed the door.

“So those aren’t pajamas” I said while gesturing to his clothes.

He glanced down at his clothes and smirked. He looked up at me.

“I was planning on sleeping in my boxers but it seems I can’t take my clothes off now” he said with a smirk as he stood up.

“I hate you” I said as I glared at him.

“You and I both know that’s not true” he chuckled.

I slowly walked over to him and the smug look on his face grew as I neared closer.

My fingers grazed along the skin on his torso as I grabbed onto the hem of his shirt. From above I could feel his eyes burning into me. I inched the fabric up higher and higher and his arms extended upwards. I stood up on my tip toes and lifted it over his head—making his curls ruffle up.

My face was seconds away from touching his. I brushed my lips against his, the faint smell of mint radiating off .His breath lightly fanned over my face and I groaned. My teeth tugged on his bottom lip—a moan escaping his lips. I moved away and my hands roamed over his toned torso.

My fingers traced over his tattoos making goose bumps rise on the skin of his chest.

I couldn’t help but smirk.

I placed various open mouthed kisses along his skin and my hands found the buckle of his belt. My fingers unclasped it and I slid the belt from his waist. It fell onto the floor with a rattle. I unfastened his jeans and pulled his zipper down. I squatted and began pulling down his jeans—his Calvin Klein boxers coming into view. I tugged them down a little bit more and they fell to the ground.

“The perfect position for a fucking blowjob” he called from above, his voice starling me at the moment.

“You always making everything perverted!” I said while snapping out of my trance and laughing.

“It’s not my fault that looking at you in front of my crotch is making me hard as fuck” he said and my cheeks burned.

His feet stepped out of his jeans and I picked them up. I folded his clothes and placed it on my dresser before locking my room door.