Look Up At Me

New chapter Comment and Vote! xx

London’s POV

It took us a while to finally get all of the batter, egg, and flour off of our bodies. The faint smell of chocolate was still evident on my hair but I’m just going to have to wash it in the shower tonight. The whole altercation was quite humorous and embarrassing at the same time. I had gone to go rinse myself off with the hose and Harry’s eyes practically bulged out of his sockets at the sight of my cloths tapering to my body as I turned around.

Laughing obnoxiously out loud I walked through the back door and towards the hose.

Bless my parents for having the type of hose that you could adjust the settings on it.

I set the dial on shower and first began rinsing my arms off then proceeding to my legs. After  a few minutes passed I was able to see skin instead of the dirt that once covered it. I held the hose up in the air and began rinsing my hair out.  Occasionally moving my head from side to side so I could get as much I could out.

Placing it down on the ground and ringed my hair out letting it fall loosely on my back.

“Um Harry I’m done now you can use it now” I said while picking it up from the ground and turning around towards his direction.

“Alright” he side while getting up from his laying position on the grass, I “ewwed” in my head because I hate grass only because I’m scared of bugs crawling on me.

“Holy shit” he said while removing his hand from his face and stopping dead in his tracks.

“What?” I inquired while looking over at him.

He wore this smug look on his face before answering my question and walking closer towards me.

Talk about fast composure.

“I didn’t know you were into that type of shit” he said while taking his bottom lip between his teeth.

“Type of what?” I said as my eyebrow rose up in misunderstanding.

“Lacy bras” he said while smirking.

I immediately glanced down at my shirt and sure enough my black bra was visible through it since my clothes were stuck to my body. You could see the lace outlines of the fabric. I felt my cheeks burn in embarrassment as I crossed my arms over my chest.

“You know” he said while grabbing me by the waist and pulling me towards him in one swift motion.

I couldn’t even look up at him.

“I love a girl in sexy lingerie… it does things to me London” he whispered directly into my ear, his lip brushing against my ear.

“Here let me show you” he spoke while grabbing my hand into his.

I was too caught up in the “it does things to me London” to even realize that he was moving my hand lower by the second.

I jerked my hand away from him and he chuckled.

“Innocent like a lamb”

After he did that I smacked him and told him to rinse off.

I was actually glad that it was hot today because the sun dried us both up. It wouldn’t make much sense to walk into the house soaking wet like dogs that had just been bathed.