Smile You Loser

Hey guys! New chapterr! Comment & Vote! :)

London's POV

Harry took a hold of my hand and escorted me out of the front door. Harry was taking us in the direction in where everyone was crowding around. Liam helped Dani into the black on black 2013 Tahoe. Proceeding afterwards was Niall with the company of a bag of chips. Will he ever stop eating?

Harry and I made our way over to the door and he opened the door on the left side before getting in. He patted his hands on his lap, for indication for me to sit there. I hesitantly made my way on his lap while he wrapped his hands on my waist. I closed the door and looked over to the side to see Dani sitting there as well on Liam’s lap. I sent her a smile which she gladly returned. Niall was in the backseat laying down while munching on some chips. Ahead was Louis and Eleanor in the two front seats , Louis the one driving and Eleanor riding shotgun.

Louis turned the car on bringing it to life before turning around and speaking aloud to us.

“Everyone ready?” he said while peering back at us.

We all agreed in unison that we were ready to leave and Louis jerked the car forward, starling me. I almost hit my face on the back of the chair.

I already braced myself for the impact but it never came. I felt Harry’s hand grip around my torso stopping me from hitting my hand.

He slowly brought me back up and placed me back into his chest, which I gratefully rested back upon.

I turned my head over and whispered a “thank you” into his ear while he nodded his head in as in saying
“you’re welcome”

 Looking up from ahead, I saw Louis reach over and entwine his hands in between Eleanor’s. I mentally awed in my head at the cuteness in front of me. I turned my head on my right and saw Liam’s head resting on Danielle’s shoulder while she was looking down at her phone. She picked up her phone from her grasp and put it into the air before smiling with Liam into it.

Louis drove down the road before stopping at a couple of lights before slowly emerging onto the parkway. He pressed down on the gas pedal making the car go much faster than it had been going before. Weaving the car from left to right trying to get out of traffic, he finally kept his spot all the way furthest from the right.

 I was beginning to get bored so I turned my direction towards Harry.

“Hey, can I borrow your phone real quick?” while biting on one of my finger nails.

“Yeah , sure” Harry replied while digging in his pockets and retrieving his black iPhone.

“Thanks” I said with a grin on my face before taking it into my hands.

I clicked the home button and was greeted with a passcode. As if reading my mind Harry already opened his mouth.

“It’s my birthday” he said while looking down at me.

I typed in “0201” and was welcomed into his home page. I was assuming that it’d have like one of his favorite bands in the background but I was incorrect. The picture seemed to be of two females along with a curly headed boy. The picture seemed to be quite old judging from the quality of the image, almost looking as if it was vintage in some sort.

“Who’s this?” I said while pointing to the picture on the screen.

Harry took a look at the picture before answering my question.

“That’s my mum, sister, and I when I was younger” he said with a slight smile forming onto his lips.

“Aww you looked so adorable!” I cooed to him.