o n e

Nothing feels better than a long summer break from High School. The end of Senior Year is here, and you know what that means? No more homework, hearing about girl drama, and stupid rumors about you circulating the school. No more annoying peers asking you for some of your gum, and the best part: finally getting away from all of it with a prank.

Unfortunately, I didn't pull a prank because I'm just a punk deep down in my heart, but the Jocks seem to have had success pulling a prank on Principal Heavyside. A week before graduation, the football players drugged Principal Heavyside. They put something in his cup of coffee. He immediately dashed away to the bathroom while making awkward noises and moans as he sat on the toilet seat, probably releasing his regrets and hatred through the process of excretion. The boys followed him, wearing masks, all-black attire, gloves, and walking around with buckets full of noodles and green slime mixed together.

They poured the bucket over his head while climbing to get to the top of the stall to catch Principal Heavyside. Heavyside was pissed, but he later dropped the charges against the football team, allowing the boys to move on and graduate and leaving the total misery that came with the prank behind him. Rumors spread all over the school. Teachers locked their doors once they found out that Principal Heavyside got pranked in the stalls of the Men's bathroom releasing massive shit out of his ass.

Sitting in a crowd of successful graduating students, I felt nothing but pressure coming from my future. I felt like my adult life was going to make stress even harder. I'm going to have to pay the bills, rent, cable, insurance, etc. My life is slowly being ripped out of its youth. Before you know it I might fuck up my credit and end up homeless and forced to live on the streets because of my reckless spending, procrastinating, and doing shit at the last minute.

That won't happen stupid. Just focus. You are graduating for Christ's sake.

If you want to change the world, start with yourself.

(Jaide Abrianna)

(Principal Heavyside)