f o u r t y - o n e

Matt straddles onto my sides and kisses my cheek

"Are you up?" He whispers in my ear as I clung on to his arm and put them around me.

I make mumbling sounds trying to give Matt a response.

He moves a little to the side.

"Time to wakeup, pretty." He smacks my ass. That was a hard one.

He gets off the bed and tells me to freshen up.

I slept over at his house again. Somehow, we ended up fucking again. It was all laughs and that cute shit until I pushed myself on him and we just started banging.

Why am I doing this to myself?

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't into Matthew. Believe me, if Damon wasn't in the picture, I would've told Matthew straight up we should start over!!!

But now that both guys are in my life, I want them both to be honest.

They're both so fucking sexy!!!

My parents invited me over the house to have dinner tonight. According to my mother, we haven't had family time together in a while and it was only right to sit together and enjoy each other's company in the cool September air.

Around this time, my mother changes the setting of the house. During the summer, she decorates the house in vibrant colors. During the fall through the winter, she decorates the house with brown and red colors. I don't know why.

I accepted my mother's request and hung up the phone. Matthew looks at me.

"What?" I say, putting on my jeans.

"I haven't seen your mom in ages," He adds putting his hoodie over his head. "How is she?"

I tied my hair back into a loose bun

"She's cool," I said slowly.

"I remember she used to love me a lot." He's not lying. My mother tried to plan our wedding, even prom, but he had already moved to a different state before moving up to his senior year.

It sucked for her when we broke up. She was rooting for us. My mother is a little crazy.

"You remember a lot of things." I implied before heading to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

__

I met up with Zoe and Rakim at SoHo. SoHo is a very popular area in NYC to shop for the prettiest clothes. It's where a lot of rebellious teenagers run into celebrities, if you're lucky. It's a cool hangout spot and a pretty setting to take photos, especially in the summer. Everything is full of surprises. I love SoHo.

Rakim was dressed to impress. He was wearing distressed black jeans, all blue designer shoes, and a shirt to match. He looks pleasing as always but what had flabbergasted me was Zoe. I know she's into fashion trends swirling around but I never expected her to wear heels. She's a sneaker kind of chick. She's a major sneaker head. She was matching with Rakim. It's obvious that they're together so I'm not going ask Zoe if they made it official.

I was too busy oogling them both. They look cute and I'm a little jealous. Aw.

Zoe pulls out some cash and pays for her drink.

"Where do you guys wanna go?" She asks slurping her Starbucks strawberry refreshment.

"Let's go to Zara. I want to see if they have something ill." As if Zara doesnt always have anything 'ill'. Rakim insists grabbing Zoe towards his chest. He gave her a little kiss on the forehead, then they kissed right in front of me. Zoe pulls away the second she remembered that I was standing right in front of her.

It was more like a shy kiss. She blushed so hard. She continued to slurp her drink then asked me if I agreed.

"Matthew wants to go to Topman. We'll call you when we're done." Zoe and Rakim were okay with it so they went they're own way.

Matthew looked at me with a confused look on his face.

"Uh, I didn't agree to go to Topman."

"You might find something you like." I yank his arm and crossed the street.

Topshop and Topman share the same department store in SoHo so when you walk in, which is the top floor, it's the female section. The bottom part, which is Topman, is the male section. I'm really into bombers these days so I want to get my hands on many different styles. Men or Womens.

We head to the bottom section and looked around for a couple of minutes until Matt asked what do I plan on doing tonight.

"My parents invited me over for dinner." I said holding up a graphic t- shirt.

"Damn. Can I come?" He asks joyfully looking at the racks of stylish gym bags.

"I don't think that's a good idea." He turned instantly.

"Why do you think that?"

"They haven't seen you since we broke up so it'll be weird for you to show up out of nowhere."

"It'll be like a surprise."

"Yeah, sure." I said sarcastically.

"One dinner, please?" He asks politely. I said yes. Why did I do that? I swear I feel like I'm digging my own grave.

We looked around the store hoping to find things we liked. I ended up purchasing a velvet pilot jacket. Matthew also purchased a few sweaters, a gym bag, and biker jeans.

We agreed to go see Rakim and Zoe at Zara.

On our way up the escalator to leave Topman, Matthew pulls me in for a kiss. It was a pretty long kiss. We made out until we reached the very top. I looked down, being careful of where I step. I'm trying to hold my balance but I'm being squeezed onto Matthew. He held me close and kept kissing me on the cheek. I kept giggling and giggling on our way out the door as a tall beauty bumped into me.

I didn't notice the woman until I was turning to look back.

"Nora?" I said lowly. She heard me somehow and stopped.

"Jaide," she says happily walking back towards me.

"You shop here?"

"Yes I do. You shop here too, I see," She raised her brow at me when Matthew gave me another kiss on the cheek."I heard there was a sale. I couldn't miss that, honey." She smiles at Matthew.

"Baby, we gotta go." Said Matthew holding the door.

"Nice seeing you. Tell Damon I said hello." She waved at me and disappeared.

She said that loudly on purpose so that Matthew can hear her loud and clear.

I squinted my eyes.

"Jaide? Are you coming?" I walked over to the door to head out.

"Who's Damon?" He asks. I had to lie.

"A friend of mine." I said as I was bringing up another topic to erase the idea of Damon being thought of.

Witch!