B A C K F I R E

(Narrating)

Audrey was told to get out of the vechile at gunpoint. She raised her hands above her head in forfeit. The anonymous woman behind her told her to march rapidly before she forces a bullet in her skull.

The environment was sure creepy but it looked organized as if someone who wants to commit a crime wants to accomplish success in a fashionably way.

The halls were decorated with colored lights

The halls were decorated with colored lights. Bright pink, blue, and
purple.

Audrey never thought she was going someplace soothing. She'd thought she'd be taken underground in some chamber with skulls and human flesh scattered all around her.

Entering the place was like running in maze. At every angle, she had to turn, fearing for life that something didn't pop out and jump on her. The woman calmed down and told Audrey to take a seat.

The chair looked very old like its been through hell and back. There were black stains on the cushion. The plastic was ripping apart.

Audrey looked at the chair in disgust. She's germaphobic. She was not going to sit in that chair in her all black Chanel slacks.

The woman forced her to sit down. She fired the gun elsewhere so that Audrey obeyed her orders.

"Okay, okay," she begged. The woman grabbed duck tape and ropes to put Audrey in place.

The woman was wearing a mask. Audrey wasn't able to see the identity hiding in plain sight.

She fought with the woman. The woman had to pin Audrey down in order to tie her hands and feet to the chair.

Audrey was defeated. Somehow the woman was stronger than she was. In her eyes, the woman had to weigh less because she looked skinny.

"What did I do?" Audrey asked before the woman taped her mouth shut.

"Caused the love of my life hell." The woman responded with force as she tightened the ropes on Audrey's hand. She taped her mouth closed and slapped her.

"I don't like you, I never did, because you've made me angry, I'm going to hurt you like you hurt me."

The woman took a screw driver and stabbed it in Audrey's left leg.

She screamed at the top of her lungs hoping someone would come and save her.

"I'm going to kill you. That was only a sneak peak of what's coming your way because I want to hear you scream while I put really sharp knives in your stomach." The woman laughs behind her Mona Lisa mask.

Audrey was confused. Why was this happening to her? She's slept with other men secretly behind Damon's back so she doesn't know who the mysterious lover she's hurt so much that the partner came back for revenge.

As a matter of fact, Audrey thought she was clean and wouldn't leave any traces of her on anybody she messed with besides Damon. She didn't think another woman would find her and kill her over a guy.

It gave her goosebumps.

The woman slapped Audrey on the side of her face again. Audrey fell to the floor, panicking, wondering what the hell was that for. She wished she wasn't tied to the chair so that she can defend herself.

The woman picked up Audrey off the floor. She picked up a pair of sharp scissors and pointed the tip at Audrey's eye.

She pulled Audrey's head back, tightly gripping her hair.

"We're gonna give you a makeover, bitch." The woman said viciously and began cutting all of Audrey's long gorgeous jet black hair. Audrey began to cry and begged the woman to stop cutting.

Her hair was cut into a bob.

"Let's get rid of all that makeup

"Let's get rid of all that makeup." The woman threw a bucket of water all over Audrey's face.

"How does it feel to be stripped? Are you torn? Is your heart bleeding yet?" The woman yelled at her.

Audrey never cried so hard in her life.

"You hurt Damon, you made him miserable, I don't like when people like you do that to the ones I love." Now it was all making sense.

This has to be the girl Damon is with. In Audrey's theory, Damon must have said terrible rumors and the woman took every word to heart to hunt her down and get rid of her.

"Let's get rid of those clothes. Hm, have you ever considered plastic surgery? I'd like to practice on you."

Audrey's eyes widened even more. This woman in dangerously insane, psychotic, and needs a mental institution immediately.

Somehow, Audrey found a way to loosen the ropes. Once, the woman saw what she had been doing, she reached for a whip from a closet near the dirty sink.

She told audrey to stand up. She tied her hands on a pole and stripped her naked.

The woman viciously beat Audrey's back. Audrey had wished she didn't work over hours.

She kept going and going until Audrey's back was bloody red. Audrey's body had given up. She was dangling on the wet floor dying of thirst but worse, suffering from brutal pain.

She got her off the floor and put a dirty orange jump suit on Audrey. Audrey couldn't move, mumble, or whine. She was just breathing.

She stared at the woman the through the mask, hoping that she'd feel bad and come to her senses, but that didn't work.

The woman had no sympathy, no remorse. She did it with hatred and the desire to end Audrey for good.