30 ° N I N E

"This is your place?" I asked Matthew as he led me into his home. His apartment gives me so much aesthetic vibes, it's killing me. It's like physically being in a YouTuber's home. There's black and white everywhere.

He lives in Manhattan. The most expensive place to live.

"I thought you-"

"I moved back." He looked down shamefully, wobbling the keys in his hand.

"So, you're not leaving at all?"

"No, I needed a reason for you to come out with me."

"You're so confusing." I disclosed, before plopping myself on a couch.

"Not really," he offers me a bottle of water." I can't tell you everything on the first night. We just met."

"Please, boy. Your home looks nice by the way."

"Thanks. Hey, there's food in the fridge if you're still hungry," He says pointing at the fridge."Thanks for coming out with me to Coney Island. I haven't had that much fun in a long time."

Matthew strips off his shirt. Lord knows, how many times I mentally threw myself at him. His abs were making me melt. Plus, he's flexing so it's obvious he wants me to see all his human meat under his gorgeous French vanilla ice cream pale skin. Throw a bit of beans in it too because he has cute little spots all over his chest.

 Throw a bit of beans in it too because he has cute little spots all over his chest

Is he trying to tease me because it's working but I must control myself.

"I'm going to take a shower." He walks in his room. The door was halfway open. Oh my God, he's doing this on purpose because each time he passed by, I can almost see his naked body.

Then, his body got closer to the door and it looked like he was searching for fresh wear.

He continued to look around but I firmly turned my head away because I was afraid of making eye contact with him through the mirror. He moved away from the door. Ugh, finally I can stalk comfortably. Just as I was about to slide an inch closer to the edge of the couch so I can get a better view of him, he appeared, in nothing but flesh. I was staring at his naked frame through the mirror. My my!

He opens the door but his body was hidden behind it. But he wasn't careful enough because I can see something dangling by his thigh. . .

"Hey, can you get me the bar of soap? It's in the closet over there." He points towards a door near the main door. I jumped up as fast as I can trying to avoid seeing his dick reveal itself.

I looked inside the closet, clumsily because my anxiety was ticking.

Finally, after cowardly embarrassing myself, I ran to the bathroom were he had gone to give it to him. He was humming the Harry Potter theme song.

Weird. . .

I slightly slid my hands by the shower curtain and signaled. The soap slipped from my hand when his wet fingers met mine.