e i g h t e e n

(Narrating)

Adriana Lima as Audrey Graham.

There was something about Jaide that Damon hasn't felt about someone in a while. When he was younger he had met girls like Jaide but none of them were her. Neither is Audrey.

He's been with Audrey since he was in college. At first, the chemistry was solid, rapport. But then Audrey got too comfortable and used him for things. She became materialistic and a bit of a brat but he saw more than that. She was beautiful, has the body of a goddess, and no one made him more sexually excited wherever whenever. She was constantly on his mind to the point when he'd be at work doing his job, he'd stare at a picture of Audrey from his phone and think about what he'll do when to her when she gets home.

After a while, Damon couldn't look at her pictures in his cell phone anymore. He became adjust to the sex. There is something about Audrey that keeps him running back like a loose cannon. The complex emotional psychological interaction between them is physically impossible to destroy. No matter how many times he says he's 'done' he'd always find himself buried in her arms.

They have way too much history to walk away from each other and Damon knows that. He's been through everything with this girl. She practically helped him build his foundation to achieve much of his accomplishments today and he can't turn his back on her. In his opinion, that's cruel to do to someone who's introduced you to money making connections.

______

His big fist clenched tightly on the neck of the book. The pages intrigued him as his eyes stayed glued to a page.

Nothing's better than feeding your mind some words, according to Damon. He was laying down on his back as the nerves in his body calmed down.

The atmosphere was changing and so was he. He felt this faint distance from Audrey. He hasn't seen her since he hooked up with Jaide. It was possible that she's left him for good and now he can go on with his life.

It felt good separating himself from her. She is a bit controlling and clingy.

He got a bit of a break from that taking advantage of a nineteen-year-old.

For some weird reason, Damon looked away from the book he was reading, lowered his glasses on the bridge of his nose and take a sip of his green tea.

Just as he imagined, being free from negativity, the main door of his home opens slightly when a head pops out and red nails clung to the door.

"I'm home baby." Audrey comes in cat walking towards the living room with a smile on her face. Damon sees her and sighs.

He flung the book on the coffee table, plopped himself up from the couch and stood there waiting for her.

She hugged him tightly and kissed his cheeks. He believes, somehow, he and Audrey are mentally married to each other.

"You can never get enough." He says grabbing her by the neck. Audrey smiles holding on to his wrist licking her lips intensifying the moment by staring into his chocolate brown eyes.

"I missed you," she strips her jacket off. "Let's fuck baby. I've been thinking about you all day."

He briefly unbuttoned her blouse.

"You made sure your dick appointment was ready eh?" He asks having enough of her sexual frustrations. "Girls like you make men really cocky."

"I'm not with you just to fuck," she grabbed him by the color of his thin layered long sleeved polo. "You're my man and I'm here to love you because you make feel better about myself when I'm with you."