t h i r t y - f o u r

The next morning, I find myself sleeping in his bed. I was in a weird position where my foot was near the pillows and my head halfway off the edge.

I must've had a good night's sleep. I never wake up like this so what does this mean?

I sit up quickly as my mind adjusts to the environment. I'm alone in the bedroom, I can feel it.

Out of nowhere, sharp pain in my neck staggers me.

"Oh, shit." I plead, rubbing it so that the tension decreases.

The rest of my body was reacting the same.

My kneecaps, wrists, and neck was hurting like fuck.

Tiredlessly getting off the bed, I fell head first.

"Oww!" My dumbass adds more pain to my aching body. My head was now thumping. I feel like an airhead that's going to explode.

It was only a matter of time before Damon heard the commotion. He came to my rescue looking devilishly handsome. I'm getting so helpless now because his charming features get better everytime.

Dear Good Karma, I fucking love you!

He bends down to hoist me from the ground

He bends down to hoist me from the ground. I drag the sheets with me as I covered my body.

"Are you okay?" He looks into my eyes worriedly. I'm smitten. What the fuck is an answer right now?

Marry me?

"Yes, daddy." I whisper. A smile appeared on his face.

"You're so silly," He pulls me in for a hug."Freshen up, baby girl." He takes the sheets from me so he can fix the bed.

"Take a shower with me," I said grabbing him as I locked him in my arms. He's so soft, ugh, I could just squeeze him tightly like a bear all day.

He was trying to fight his way out of my grip.

"Jaide, c'mon." He says demurely.

"I want you to be wet with me." I reply, begging him for his company in a childish tone. I suck at that because my voice gets raspy and it's not. . .cute.

"I already took one." He giggles.

"So? Come take another one." I yank the sheets out of his hands and forced himself onto me.

"Girl," he says suavely. "You don't wanna go there again." He says smiling at me.

I pulled him in the bathroom and vigorously pulled down his pajamas.

I jumped on him and he held me.

"I wanna stick my dick in you and destroy you, but I aslo wanna treat you like a princess."

He's sooo blunt. But it's extremely a fucking turn on.

___

I saw Zoe talking to one of our peers in our psycho class.