s e v e n t e e n

I got out the car too, running towards my door.

"Jaide!" I yelled her name. "Oh, you want to play games?"

I searched and searched around the living room hoping she would be behind a sofa or one of my closets.

As I took one step on the staircase, the shower turned on. It startled me for a second but then her shadow appeared on the top of the staircase.

"Jaide, get back here," I demanded running up the stairs. But just as I thought, she had already disappeared somewhere else.

I pushed my bedroom door open. I'd expect her to be lying there or something but her body was nowhere to be seen. I looked at the floor and noticed her clothes already came off.

And when I let go of the door knob, her panties hung right off the edge, her skinny jeans turned inside out halfway out the door, and the rest continuing the same pattern. It stopped at the bathroom door. It was halfway open as I watched steam sizzle like dust particles in thin air mocking oxygen.

I pushed the door open to view the scenery and just like I imagined, there she was taking a shower.

"Jaide, what are you doing?"

"Why don't you come in and find out." I'm still pissed at her for what she did earlier in the car. This is my chance to get back at her for not letting me ejaculate in her mouth. Since she wants to play games I will too.

I aggressively took my clothes off hurridly as I count to ten.

I stepped in, looking at the shower door.

She was in front of me drowning her hair in water.

Her breasts hung so delightfully. They're just the right size and shape. It was the first thing I grabbed. It was the first thing that caught my attention, the first thing I saw.

She has curves but they aren't vicious like most. Her skin glows like almond milk. Her body reminded me of Roman statues of goddesses who wore halo's made out of leaves and branches. She stood out like one, posing, on her left leg and the other doing what it wants as the look in her eyes seem fearless and the men around her lust for her pleasure and the animals symbolizing something else made the picture in my head feel like another creation from an anonymous Renaissance painter.

"Why'd you run from me like that?" I whisper gripping her sides. Her hands fall from her hair as she hugs me tightly."You love games don't you?"

She ignores me, kissing me like she hasn't seen me in a million years. She jumps on me and wraps her legs around my waist trapping me in place.

"I really like you, you know," she says like she had a bunch of other things to say. Fortunately, she has a bunch of things to say."You make me feel good. You scare me you know, in a good way, that every time I think about you I catch butterflies."

"I really like you too."

"I went to church with my mom for group meeting earlier today," she pauses for a second. "And the first thing that came to mind was you. I just looked at God and saw you. It felt like you had died and your soul followed me there."

She kisses me again, slowly, entering her tongue in my mouth. I granted her permission, exchanging salivas.

"Everyone was asking questions like 'how was your day?','how was your weekend?', and 'what did you do?'. And I was listening to my group members exploit themselves," she stopped talking. She takes her thumb and brushed it against my lip. "I looked at God on the cross and saw you fucking me. I felt your hands touching me as I kept saying your name over and over again like my only prayer. It felt like you were still thrusting inside me and pulling my hair. I didn't mean to think those things but I couldn't stop visualizing it. I think I'm going to hell Damon."

"You bad girl, you're not going to hell without God coming through me first."

"He looked at me with those piercing eyes and those open arms. I think he was trying to tell me something. It's not my fault."

"I know it's not."

"And you know why I felt so guilty?"

"Why?"

"I came in my own panties. I came so hard Damon that when I looked at my mom, I got up and went to the bathroom. I locked the door and touched myself but then I stopped when someone knocked. I thought it was you. I hoped it was you. I wish it were you."

I couldn't believe she was being this open with me. She was telling me everything and I believed it.

"Describe the feeling to me." I insisted.

"It felt like . . ." she couldn't think of a word to describe what she felt. "Have you ever taken a public bus and the vibration coming from the engine vibrates through the seat and it tickles your private area? Not really tickle, but  the vibration feels good and the way it messages your private area. Silently you enjoy it but externally you pretend like it isn't satisfying at all."

"Mhm." I inject my finger in her vagina massaging her walls. She moans as she dug her fingernail into the skin of my back.

"But, ah,"

"Did it feel like this?" I took my thumb and rubbed her clit gently.

"Yes, that feels so good." she cries out in pleasure.

"Tell me more about this feeling."

"I. . .I was this close to coming when the person knocked but," she said.

"But what?" I stroked my finger as fast as I could while I struck my other thumb in her mouth.

"But I." her grip loosened up as I fell to my knees holding her weight up.

"But what dammit?" I took out my finger and I gently entered her walls. Her insides are swallowing every inch of me. Slowly thrusting myself, she gasped for breath. She falls backward on the floor of the tub.

"Mmm." She grabs my buttocks belligerently taking control of the missionary position.

I looked at her face, almost her entire body then back to our genitals pumping each other.

It's true, I do love the missionary position for the intimacy and closeness and feel of her belly and breasts against me while we undulate.  Her beautiful face, which happens to be in the middle of one of its most beautiful manifestations-- having great sex. I've said this before, a woman's face looks much more beautiful during sex that even when it does at its most picture perfect, there are expressions there that won't come out any other way.

My mouth is close to her ears. Now's the time for her to hear the voice from me that she never hears at any other time. I hot talk hiss and whispered in a deep and resolute voice in her ear which has a wholly different effect on her. The close proximity makes my voice feel even bigger than it is. I feel like it's like talking into a mic sometimes for how it affects my loves. It's right up in her personal space, the same as my cock is. I fuck her fascinating mind with my voice. I hold that intention while I do it. Then, make her listen close when I cum inside her. Fucking feels, not sounds. One thing, when I roar out, I position my mouth over hers and stare straight into her eyes, foreheads touching while I unload deep inside her. I grip her hair in both hands close to the scalp. She fights the urge to close her eyes and I keep pumping her throughout until she orgasms. 

Her fucking sexy belly and breasts are pressing against me! God, they feel so good. So soft and curved. I feel them with my chest and stomach at the same I feel my cock getting milked and french kissed by her pussy. I wrap my hands around her ass and squeeze and release in time with thrust speed.I manhandle her and fuck her at the same time. The fact that neither of us can see that happening adds a blindfolded feeling to it with our eyes open. I feel her body with mine. The sensation of it conveys a wholehearted acceptance of me.

And right as she tells me that she's going to cum, I pull out.

"Why'd you stop?" she asks.

"You didn't think I'd let you cum did you?"