t h i r t y - e i g h t

"Hey, baby." My mother says on the phone.

"Hi momma bear," I replied, really excited to hear her voice. I truly do admire my mother and her beauty. She can be controlling and annoying sometimes but that's her job. She's suppose to look after her child and make sure they're okay.

And almost everyone says I look just like her.

"How's my chica?"

"Good. How's dad?" There was a disturbing audio sound.

"Your father is fine." She replies slowly. The next thing I heard was a slap. The slap was very broad.

"Um mom?" My mother was breathing heavily on the phone. All I could hear was sexual commotions being brought back to me.

"Oh, honey, I'm going to fuck the shit out of you." WAS THAT KEVIN ABRIANNA? MY FREAKING FATHER?

"MOM!" My mother tells him to lower his voice because she's on the phone.

"Baby, shh, you're way to loud. She can hear you." And they both started giggling out of nowhere. "Stop tickling me." My mother shouts out of laughter. I kept hearing slap after slap. Is my father spanking my mother's bum while she's on the phone with me.

"I'm never calling ever again. Send me a postcard. Adios!" I hung up feeling disgusted with myself. I can't believe I listened to that. Nothing I hate more than hearing my parents do the deed. I think I'm going to vomit!

What a great way to start my weekend.

Out of the blue, Zoe bursts through the doors with another male figure approaching right behind her.

It's Rakim and are they finally dating?

Rakim grabs her by her sides and kisses her cheek

Rakim grabs her by her sides and kisses her cheek. She jokingly plays along until I made it obvious that I'm standing right here and I can see everything.

Zoe covers her mouth and laughs.

"Oh, snizzapps, Rakim, you know my best-friend Jaide right?" Rakim nods his head. He comes towards me to give me a hug. I hug him back staring at Zoe through the crook of his neck.

"Yeah, I always see you around." He points at me, pulling away from the hug. Zoe gets back under his arm, wrapping it around her neck, desperately looking up at him like a child. "You wavy, though." I cross my arms looking at them both as if I was Zoe's mother, watching her hang on hopelessly to her boyfriend. Luckily, Ra isn't a bad boy. Atleast I hope so.

"Zoe's performing tonight," he looks at her in the eyes for a while before coming back to reality. "Come see ya bestie do ha thing." He smiles and God his grills are blinding as fuck.

The last time I seen his grills, they were on his bottom teeth. Now, he's got on two sets and they're blinging. Grills are so cool. I seriously need to ask where he's getting his done.