f o u r t y - f o u r

I look up at Damon across from me. He was cutting the chicken with the fork. He was focused. I rubbed my foot up his leg trying to get his attention.

"Damon, my love, I'm not wearing any panties." I giggle covering my face behind my long curls.

He looks up, shocked at me that I had made such a bold move. I caught him off guard. I could tell he was taking his time adjusting to this situation. He puts the knife down looking at me like I've lost my marbles.

"Oh, yeah?" He clumsily bangs the knife against the plate.

I nodded. He looked under the table. I spread my legs for him slowly.

"Mommy misses Daddy," I said flirtatiously pushing my curls to one side of my shoulder. 

---

He was standing there blissfully drinking his scotch like I was the greatest thing he's ever seen. He puts it down carefully while keeping his eyes on me. Still. Like I was the only human that existed.

He cuffs his hands in his pockets. He saunters towards me, slowly, putting on a show for me.

I liked it. Mesmerized. And I love when he looks at me so hauntingly like he wants to devour my flesh.

"Jaide." He says my name so elegantly.

I look up at him with a smile slowly painting on my face. God, I'm so nervous. He was making me nervous. That never happens. What changed?

He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my neck. Pecks little by little. A tingling sensation burning on the surface of my epidermis. His kisses are warm and heavenly. He could do this all day and I'd never get tired.

"You make me so hard, baby girl." He whispers in my ear slowly. He hisses some more saying that he wants to hear me scream.

He lays me on the bed of the hotel. Luxurious. Really. It looks like a ballroom at some elegant mansion in Beverly Hills.

He was doing too much to impress me but I liked that he wants to treat me like a princess. Heck, I might leave my glass slipper.

The satin sheets were cold but immediately absorbed my body heat so the goosebumps eased. It was dark in the room. One of those lights you can control. The windows were huge and wide you could see the Manhattan view like a drawing out of a sketchbook. It took my breath away, honestly. New York City never looked so beautiful at night. What a beautiful city. No fucking wonder.

Damon purrs playfully like a cat trying to get my attention. I pushed him away softly looking at him in the eyes.

"You're so silly it's cute." I start pulling down the straps of my dress. He helped undress me until I was bare in his naked eyes.

"You are so beautiful, Jaide." He mutters while stripping off one of my heels. I push back my hair giving him something to look at.

"Make love to me, Damon." I crawled towards him planting a kiss on his lips. Then, I helped undo his tie and the rest of his attire. He fell softly on my chest letting out a soft calm sigh like he was thankful for my presence.

He treats me with respect. Took me out to a wonderful dinner. Man, what would I do without him? I never want to leave his side ever.

Then his palm lands on my chest. He cups my breast and plays with my hard nipple.

"I love you." He slips out while playing with my clìt. He massages the surface as my back arches and my brows crease.

"That's right. I love you and you're mine." He said it deeply this time kissing my thighs as he goes down between my legs. "I can't wait to taste your juices." He licks his lips devilishly. His tongue oscillates on my clìt slowly. He quickens the pace sucking on it and flicking his tongue. I lost myself immediately. He was driving me wild.

"Oh, it's...so good." I hissed raising my hip while looking at the pale ceiling. He continues throbbing his tongue on my clìt. I couldn't take any more of his teases and his pússy eating lips that fuck me up every time. I wanted his hard cóck fast. Inside me. Deep and rough the way I like.

I cry out, begging him to fuck me senseless like he always does.

"Not yet, Princess." He continued to eat my pússy like it was ice-cream. He took all of me in his mouth. Even, sucking on my labia. It was smooth and dangerously hypnotizing.

I pulled my waist closer to his mouth. I was going to come hard any moment now. Damon took his two fingers and started fucking me with it.

"You wet fuck." He teased rubbing his thumb on my clìt. I lost my sense of humanity and bit aggressively at my bottom lip. I was panting like a baby.

"Oh, my...GOD!" I moan loudly curling my toes climaxing like it was the last orgasm. I grabbed my breasts and clung to them as the sensation intensified when he kept fucking eating me.

"You're the devil."

"You now notice?" He chuckles. "Turn." He flips me on my stomach and raises my buttocks up high. He kisses it and smacks it. "This pússy is mine, ok." He mutters as he goes in to enter his cock into me.

My brows touch. Jesus! He's a huge piece of fucker. He's stretching me. I swear it's like he's fucking with my cervix. I put my hands behind my back. I want to be fucked so hard that it hurts.

A few thrusts in and he's already choking me. His fingers intertwine with mine while he thrusts in a rhythm that makes my eyes roll back and causes my mouth to part.

"Yes, please." I whimper, burying my face in the sheets.

"Jaide, you fucking good pússy slut." The thrusts quicken even more. He groans my name and curses like a lunatic.

He straddles onto me and rides me like a dog. He cups my breast and bites my ear.

"What's my name?" He groans in my ear.

"Daddy." I moan while looking at him in the eyes with a satisfying sigh. "I love you, daddy." I plead in a pitched tone.

He pounds and pounds himself in me until he curses while orgasms.

He ejaculated. His juices splat like paint all over my buttocks. I watch him from the corner of my eye, trembling. I smile a little. I didn't know I had it like that. This happens every time. He kisses my ass again and smacking it like he was playing the drums.

"One kid won't hurt." He says rubbing my ass.

"Oh my God." I chortle. Is he insane? He flips me over. He makes out with me, heavily, while our tongues sway in each other's mouths. It's such a fucking turn on.

"If you ever leave me, I'll haunt you down." He exhorts grasping my neck.

"I'll never leave you," I whisper. I thought he'd go for another round but he just laid flat on my chest. His head was right under my chin. He held on to me tightly like he didn't want to go anywhere. I was trapped in this position under his huge muscles.

I start rubbing his head. I ended up feeling his features. His cheek bones were so delicate and smooth. They felt soft but you can still feel the razor blade implement on his skin.

We lay here on this bed for what seemed like an hour but I know a couple minutes had passed by. He rises off my body with his hands by my head. 

"Jaide, you're great and I know this is pretty early to say but I don't want to fuck you only. I actually want to be with you." He says while his eyes disengage with mine. He bows his head down slowly and laughs. "You don't want to be in a relationship with me. Why did I say that? I scared you didn't I?" He sighs as his head comes back up and he stares right at me.

"I didn't say no." I casually cup his face.

"We don't have to rush it. That's fine. I don't want to pressure you into being with me. I can wait."

He falls back on my chest.

"I'm fine with that."

"I can wait. And I will wait. I don't care how long it takes."

"Yes, I know. And I'll be right here waiting for you, too." I said.

"Can we lay here and watch the city and fall asleep?" He asks while he positions himself to cuddle me from behind.

"Of course we can, baby." I reply.