f o u r t e e n

(Damon Grey)

She gets out of my car looking relaxed and patient. Maybe she's done this before. Maybe sex to her is pleasure and feelings are the number one rule you can't catch.

As I walk next to her up the stairs, her fingers come together with mine. I didn't expect her to do that but It felt good holding her hand. It made me believe that she trusted me. I guess she was preparing herself for whatever action is going to take place.

I lied about being a player. Nora was right, I don't have it in me. I've never been the kind of guy to disrespect females. My father has always treated my mother like a queen. He respected her and loved her so much that they'd always send each other love notes. I'd purposely peek at some of them just to see what the giggles were about. My father always told me never to break a woman's heart. That's how I was raised. I was raised to love and respect a woman. That's what I learned.

I don't know what's going to happen when I take Jaide inside. I don't know how to handle sex on the first night with a stranger. I feel like I might genuinely fuck this up.

"Are you okay?" she asks me while a smile appears on her face. I look at my keys, trying to remember which is the right one. Her smile threw me off track.

"I'm fine. Are you?"

"Yes," she replies.

"You know, you don't have to do this."

The door opens. She didn't reply to me. Maybe she's more into this than I am. As I walk her into my home, her eyes widened. She looks around in a circle as if she was Cinderella at the midnight ball seeing everything she's ever wanted flash before her eyes.

"What are you some kind of millionaire?

"Uh, no. I have enough money to be stable, like most adults."

"Your home is incredible." I thought she'd notice by now that I'm nervous as fuck. The closer she got to the staircase the more my heart is ready to leap out of my chest.

"Thank you, I try." she beings to unzip her jacket. She softly tosses it on the couch. It was black and silky. My eyes perceive her. I was leaning on the wall as my foot held my balance.

"I just like to get straight to the point." she laughs at herself doing this flirty thing with her eyes.

"Oh," I mumble. I stand up straight like I had the strictest posture in the world.

"You look like you've never done this before."

"I have." I lied.

"Oh really, so you wouldn't mind if I run upstairs so you can chase me?"

"Chase you? You like games don't you?"

"Mhm." she pulls the zip on her dress. Her dress looks out of place now. Again, instantly I'm petrified of saying or doing something dumb that might make her uninterested and she'd want to leave. We only exchanged a couple of words. I barely know her, but because she's rushing to get it in bed with me, I want to give her a good time.

She holds her dress taking baby steps up the stairs. I look at her and she looks at me.

"Are you coming?"

"Yea, I'm right behind you."

"Good, then come get me." she walks quicker up the stairs giggling at me.

_______

She stands in front of my bedroom door.

"I'm guessing this is the master bedroom?" My bedroom doors opened as if the mysterious wind came out of nowhere.

She turns around and runs toward the bed.

"Seriously, are you sure you want to do this?"

"More than anything." she lets go of her dress. It falls slowly off her body. She flung it to the side. She bit her bottom lip staring back at me with seductive eyes.

She looks sexy and cute doing it.

"How old are you again?" I began unbuttoning my shirt.

"Nineteen."

"Nineteen, huh?"

"Yes, Damon."

"Do you know what happens when a girl like you belts into the home of a man?"

"No, tell me." I was running out of things to say. Shit think of something quick.

"They get in big trouble." I go on.

I pushed her on the bed. My house phone began ringing randomly. I pushed myself on her and gave her a kiss. She wraps her arms around my neck pulling me back for more kisses.

"Don't answer it." she cries out.

"It could be important."

I reached for the phone and answered.

"What?" I said with anger.

"Sheesh, chill much. I just wanted to make sure you got home safe." Nora says sounding worried on the phone.

"Great, now you know, goodbye." She pressure's me to stay on the phone for a quick second. I started getting distracted when Jaide slowly stripped off her panties.

Then, she throws it at me as it lands in my hand.

"I might need a ride back home," Nora begs.

"Ask Kurt."

"He left."

"I'll get you an Uber for you."

"Okay, thanks." I hung up. Jaide spreads her legs but before she can open them any further, I crawl in the space between them and went back to making out with her.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask again.

"Yes, now fuck me."