t h i r t y - o n e

The past couple of days I had to pretend Damon and I didn't know each other from A to Z. I wanted to jump on him and smell his manly cologne and slide my fingers down his abs. I'd go far beyond the unexpected just to hear his moans again. I miss the way he'd mind fuck with me.

In my own fantasy, I could almost feel his breath tingling on my ear as he tells me the kinkiest shit ever. I swear he has to be the kinkiest person I know. Way kinkier than Reef.

I mean, we've all have that weird, yet comfortable sex talk with our friends about how much you'd do all of the above just to please your partner.

I just want to taste his lips again, taste all of him.

I crossed my legs tightly as my juices slowly started simmering between my legs.

"So, class," he says in a broad tone as he projects his voice louder."What made you guys come today?" He puts the dry-erase marker between his fingers. He looks at all of us, curious, but waiting for one of us to answer him.

Zoe volunteers to speak. Every one automatically looks at her opening up their binders and notepads.

"Well, motivation," She inisits. Damon was impressed and told her to explain why she said that."Professor Grey, motivation is the key to why we do the things we do. We wake up, we walk, eat, and then hope for the best at the end of the day."

"Why, though?" He asks. Zoe shrugged her shoulders.

"Because it's makes us feel good. Anything makes us feel good, really." I said.

"Like what?"

"Food!"

"Why does food make you feel good?" He smiles and crosses his arms. A few seconds went by and I still didn't have an answer right away. I was completely distracted when he slowly licked his lips looking at me at the same time. He kept on looking at me up and down giving me that 'I want to fuck you so hard right now on this desk in front of everyone' kind of look. Just like that, staring at him, I gave back that same look, too.

"Umm, it fulls you up you know. The taste of food is amazing. Well, some foods of course. We eat because we're hungry. So we eat until we're full." I replied bowing my head down.

He slowly removes himself off the desk as he walks back to the board and writes a few examples.

"There are some sheets on your desk that tells you every thing you need to know about human motivation."

I look at the sheets myself and scammed word from word.

"You'll need to get the Willpower book in the school's library in order to complete this task." He continues sounding like President Obama at a presidential conference.

"This is what it looks like," He lifts up the book and shows it to us. "The Willpower Instinct by the lovely Kelly McGonigal."

No one cares. . .
___

Later that day, I waited until everyone was gone so that I could insist on being his only company.

I'm back old friend!

I walked into his office, locked the door, and began putting my books down.

He was sitting down reading paperwork.

I jumped on his desk, opened my legs in front of him and spread wide so he can see my pussy through my lace undies.

"Oh my God." Damon said with wide eyes.

"Fuck me right here right now." I demanded.

"Jaide." He calls my name softly looking at how drenched my undies were.

I slide off of his desk and sat gently on his lap.

"Can't you tell that I've missed you?" I kissed him on the mouth and went down his neck. He tried to to resist me but my charm was working.

"Fuck." He cried out in pleasure when I began rubbing my vagina against his rising bulge.

He pushes me back with force.

"Jaide are you out of your mind?"

"Yes and I don't care." I kissed him again.

"Okay, stop it." He was very much annoyed with me now so I did as he said. I held his hands. They're interlocked with mine on my chest.

"I see the way you look at me, Damon. Your begging to fuck my brains out. I'm right here, baby." I used his hands to feel my breasts. He clamps them in his hands and bites his lip in the process.

He pushed me on the desk aggressively and towers over me with his built frame. I couldn't wait to feel him inside me so I trapped him in place.

He looks away from me and ogles everything else on his desk.

"Look at the mess you've made."

I began unbuckling his belt. I yanked it off with force.

He looks at me breathing heavily. I pulled down his zipper. He grabs my hand and stops me.

"Jaide, you are nuts!" He jumps off and zips his zipper up.

I rolled my eyes pissed with him and that he just rejected me.

What man denies a woman who wants sex?

"When I said a professional relationship, I meant it. Please, get off my desk, you're fucking up my lesson."

"I can't believe you right now."

"Yeah, believe because I'm not falling for it."

"Jesus Christ, ugh!" I whine. He began fixing the papers on his desk while I was still on it. His petty hand gestures as he kept pushing me to different angles made me upset with him even more. I raised up and slammed my hand on the desk.

"For fuck sake, what is wrong with you?"

"Jaide, get out." He said calmly.

"No!"

"Jaide, I'm not going to say it again."

"I don't care I'm not leaving." He clenched his jaw at me and God it turned me on so much.

"If you don't move, I swear I'll-" I cut him off with kiss. The kiss deepens as he releases a moan. A hungry one too. He grabs my neck and tightens his grip.

"Jaide, I'm this close to ripping you apart. You won't have much of your walls left if you keep fucking with me."

"Go ahead. You're all talk but no action." He pulls away from the kiss and holds on to my neck.

"Get off my desk." He said through tightened teeth.

"I have butt-idus. I'm stuck like glue." He lets go of my neck and slides me to the side.

"You're ass seems glue-less to me, now leave." I realized I couldn't fight with him. It was clear he didn't want me anymore so I got off his desk. I fixed myself together and grabbed my books. I stood at the door holding on to the nob.

Okay, fine. I'll play hard to get, too.

"It was certainly a pleasure working with you Mr. Grey. I'll see you tomorrow." I smiled at him as I walked out slamming his door shut. I wanted him to see that I too was angry with him.

If at first you don't succeed, dust yourself off and try again. Hmm, U's threats do come in handy.