f i f t e e n

(Jaide)

It was like he had crawled inside me, to see if my internal organs were real. I've never had anything like this before happen between my legs. I've always imagined it, but it never occurred to me that one day it could actually happen.

He pulls me in back and forth, as the sensation that connects us both make me quiver and him more aggressive than he was moments ago.

Is this what sex feels like? Is this what makes people fall in love? What makes people fall in love?

Does it change a woman and a man forever? I'm scared of the results. I'm scared of the aftermath. What will he think of me? Now that he's gotten the most precious gift ever given to me, will he use me for good until I'm rotten like a fruit hanging from a vine?

I'm aware of what is happening to me but for some reason, my body was more ready than my own mind. Is this all part of the growing upstage?

I wanted to believe that this wasn't happening. It was all happening so fast.

But unexpectedly, he threw me off. No, and I don't mean we stopped having wonderful sex. His character; personality made me wonder if he's really a man.

Do you ever encounter these ridiculous posts about what makes a real man a real man and a boy a boy?

I was expecting Damon to act as a "boy" inside of a grown man's body but I got the total opposite. He was genuine with me, willing to be patient, but he made me feel confident; proud to be myself that no matter what came out of my mouth he was able to understand my point of view. And it's scary dealing with someone older than you, not in a sense that I'm young and he's probably a decade older than me but I've never been with someone who was just as real as a real man as Damon.

And in his eyes, I saw myself, lying down in a garden looking as innocent as a child wanting him to kiss me on my open mouth.

I was beginning to feel wanted, loved, adored, and I find it weird that this is coming at me all at once in one day.

______

The next morning I opened my eyes to see a blank ceiling staring back at me. I was lying in his bedroom. Lost, in my own mind that I had forgotten all about last night. I looked down from the bed frame staring at my own reflection from the mirror hefted from his closet door.

As ugly as I am at this time in the morning, I mumbled to myself.

"Ew, I am so ugly right now."

My eyeliner was rubbing off to the side of my cheeks. My lipstick left a pink residue undertone. My eyes couldn't process the environment that much because of blurriness.

I had forgotten all about my life until my brain wakes up and all these memories come crashing like the big bang theory.

And like the big bang theory, when the aftermath has passed everything is calm again and you realize you're human and this is normal because you're waking up and it's nine am.

I heard voices. They were coming from outside, inside, and somewhere else in the room.

Damon comes out from behind the door with his prescription glasses on his face, his arms crossed, his pajamas halfway falling off his v-line, a shirtless built frame, and at peace my eyes became clear. His smile made me raise a brow.

He's actually a fucking gorgeous human being. What does he want with a girl like me?

"Woah," I said scratching my head."Um, have you seen my-" He cuts me off.