t h i r t y - t h r e e - IS PRIVATE

Here is a YouTube clip of Damon Grey (Victor Ross) watch it for me will you ♡♡

_____

"You don't mind if I ditch you tonight right?" Zoe asked walking towards the kitchen sink to wash her plate. We don't have plans to go out together tonight but when we do get bored we like something adventurous. We'd do the stupidest chaotic things.

"Why? What are you doing?"

". . .Rakim and his friends invited me to one of their shows in the city."

"Oh, him." I'm not surprised that she'd be willing to hang out with him. After all, they did click and he's all she's been talking about ever since.

"Yeah, you can come if you want."

"It's fine." I had other things on my mind.

"Well, that was quick."

"It's clear you like this guy and he likes you and wants you there." She smiles. She grabs my hands and squeezes them.

"God, yes. He actually didn't invite you but you got the memo anyway." She foolishly laughs at me.

____

I've thought about what Damon said to me.

You don't want to fall in love with me, baby girl. Trust me.

What did he mean by that?

Something told me to go over to his place and exchange some thoughts because every time I think of him it only makes me want him more.

I show up to his house. I was afraid if I knock, he'll tell me the same thing and close the door in my face.

I pressed the bell.

He opens it, cowardly leaning on the door.

"And what can I do for you this time around?" His eyes occupy the environment before they met mine.

"I've had enough of you," I said to him. He yawns like the words coming out of my mouth was a lullaby. "You're pathetic, selfish, and mean."

He smiles. Why the hell is he smiling? I'm being serious and he's curving the sides of his mouth.

"And I don't care." Annoyed with the careless attitude towards me, I punch him in the chest. He grabs both my wrists and looks me stone cold in the eyes.

"Why did you really come over here?" He whispers through his teeth as his jawline appears and my heart beating faster than it was a second ago. The smell of his breath was marvelous. He's one of those people you wouldn't mind talking to up close because his oral hygiene is out of this world. So clean and so fresh I want to know what toothpaste he's using.

"I don't want to be your student. I want you to love me," I said boldly mocking his tone."Remember when you'd love me, Damon?"

My emotions were boiling up. All I wanted to do was let him see beyond the physical.

"I remember," He said it like it didn't mean a thing. "So that's what you came here for? You want me to remember?"
I shook my head yes and seductively stuck out my tongue. I pushed my body onto him because I wanted him to feel me.

"Are you done?"

"No," I licked his lips. ". . .My tongue work can go elsewhere but that's up to you." Damon looks at me viciously and bites the bottom of his lip. He grabs my neck with force.

"Im going to fuck the living shit out of you and cum all over your pretty face. You're gonna come inside, take everything off, and wait for further instructions." He pulled me in aggressively by neck. By his grip, I knew he was tired of waiting. All those weeks of reckless teasing and flirting caught up to him after all. I can feel him cracking and my sexual teases getting stronger. I knew he wouldn't last.