t e n

Damon got out of the shower, wrapping his towel around him. He picked up his phone, absentmindedly. He thought about Audrey, his ex-girlfriend, and how things went downhill in their relationship. Damon wishes he could be free from it all. Her. Funny how possessive someone's love could be.

He rubbed the skin on his neck when there was a knock on his door. He suspected it was his older brother who'd come by to talk. But he distinctly remembered his brother saying he would come by the day after. What was so important that he'd rather come by today?

He quickly wiped himself dry with the towel, and put on his long johns instead of wearing boxers. He strode down the steps, almost losing his balance.

The person at the door was banging aggressively.

He was surprised to see Audrey stand at his door. She was waiting for his response. Standing in nothing but bedroom heels and a long black jacket covering her ankles, almost appearing like a dress. She crossed one foot over the other, giving him the look. The living room lights flashed on like lightning. Audrey smiled, biting her fingernails. He wasn't expecting her to come back after she dumped him and cheated on him with someone else.

Her heels stopped him from shutting the door on her face. Audrey pushed it open while Damon stood right behind it, poking his head out to gauge her next move.

"You're not going to leave me out here in the cold all by myself, are you?" Audrey said seductively, walking in. Damon stepped back slowly as she walked closer to his face. She inhaled his fresh ocean scent. Their noses were touching.

"What do you want?" asked Damon. They were so close, Damon could feel her breath simmer on his skin.

"You." She kissed him. Damon pulled back, wiping his lips. He looked at her up and down, while she started walking away from him, unbuckling the belt around her waist.

"I thought we broke up?" his eyebrows raised, surprised that the jacket fell slowly off to reveal Audrey's naked body. She bit her bottom lip, holding on to the sides of Damon. He immediately grabbed her arms but he didn't let her take his hands off him.

"Now, why would I do that?" she grabbed him closer to her chest. She kissed his neck at his sensitive spot. She sucked the skin into her mouth, and licked it, her tongue tracing lines. Damon pulled away smirking. He forgot how much kissing his neck turns him on. The way Audrey teased him made all the nerves in his system weaken.

"Audrey," he ogled her as she slowly kissed her way down his chest. "Fuck!" he frowned.

"We can do that!" She demanded slowly standing up, her curves pressed deliciously against his body. She slid her hands down his long john's and touched his dick. He pulled back her arm and looked at her like he wanted to punish her for her touching him inappropriately.

His jaw was clenching tighter. He could barely hold himself together. Audrey had a way of getting him excited in a minute.

"I haven't even let you inside me yet and you're already turning to stone." she laughed, rubbing her thumb on his lips.

"Audrey, stop!" Damon commanded. He put his hand over hers to stop her from rubbing the dual-chambered protuberance of skin and muscle, his scrotum. She continued anyway, trailing kisses down his abs, neck, and hands.

"Audrey, can you not," he said softly, almost releasing a hungry moan. Audrey pushed him onto the couch and crawled on top of him.

"You missed me so much, I can tell."

Damon pushed her off. "Come here." He picked her up and tossed her over his shoulders.

Damon threw her on the other couch by the television. She plopped herself on the couch staring at Damon in shock with her lips parted.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

Damon went back to the hallway and picked her jacket off the tile floors. He threw it at her, turning his back.

She got up, holding her jacket towards her chest. He walked into the kitchen and she followed like a band of ants marching in a single line.

A second away from exploding, Audrey fixed her hair into a ponytail and demanded him to turn around and listen to every word she had to say.

"So, you're going to ignore me?"

Instead of responding, he took out a bag of bread, honey ham, mayonnaise, lettuce, and cheese from the fridge.

"Damon, I'm talking to you!" she yelled at him.

"You left your manners at the door," He said, grabbing a kitchen knife from the drawer. " Matter of fact, just go. Get out. I don't want you here."

"No, I'm not leaving!"

"What do you want from me, Dre?"

"I want you back." She said as she attempts to hold my hand. She disgusts me. I couldn't look her in the face without feeling angry at her and myself. She certainly grinds my gears.

"Why?"

"Because- because I miss you!"

"No, you missed the door. Don't forget to shut it on your way out."