e l e v e n

Banner by cosines she makes dope covers.

"Oh, c'mon Day. I'm the same person I used to be."

"I wouldn't care if you were the devil."

"Baby, don't you believe in second chances?"

"I gave you plenty of chances. You threw away three years of our relationship and ran off to some guy. You expect me to take you back after that? You've been having this affair behind my back for how long?" She quickly silenced him.

"I get it, Damon. It was stupid of me to make a cowardly decision like that. I wasn't in the right state of mind."

"So, instead of telling me what was wrong with you, you run around confiding in someone else?" He said, getting a hold of himself.

"That's not-"

"I was your boyfriend. What did I do to you to make you disappear from me?"

"I don't know Damon!"

"Oh, so now you don't know. You had a lot to say last night!."

"You were getting away from me, Damon. It was you!"

"Me?" he asked, pointing the kitchen knife an inch away from his chest.

"Yes!" Damon put down the kitchen knife, staring blankly at her. His face was hard. He saw nothing but her lips moving. He wasn't trying to hear her point of view.

"You don't talk to me anymore. You just stopped being you. You are always in your own bubble, you shut yourself from me, the world. You kept me at a distance, I tried not to leave you, but I was tired. I didn't want to leave you." She explained with open arms.

"But, you did, Audrey."

"And, I'm sorry. That's why I came back."

"And I don't care anymore. I can't fight for a relationship that I don't care about anymore."

"But I do", she walked up to him behind the counter. Damon turned around to face her. They locked eyes for a brief second until she broke it off with a kiss. "I'm an idiot. You're right, I should've told you how I felt. I shouldn't have done that to you. I hurt you and I'm sorry for taking advantage of your emotions like that."

She was filling his mind with valid points, and suddenly he was beginning to forgive her. It took over his emotions. His heart was willing to make choices for him. He hadn't ever been one of those aggressive people where everything that came his way was a 'No'. Damon always forgave, no matter how bad things got.

"I don't know what do to."

"Love me, " Audrey kissed him. "I need you right now."

He tried to resist the temptation, but his emotions got better of him, like an evil spirit possessing the soul of oneself.

"You're a cheater," He pulled back from the kiss. "You broke my heart. You made me miserable."

"And I'm sorry." She wrapped her arms around his neck, trapping him between her thighs. He picked her up, sliding his fingers underneath her jacket.

He carried her into the bedroom, wishing he hadn't alotted in so quickly; Knowing that she might end up leaving him again.

But when you're in love, none of that mattered. All that mattered was the attention of someone you care about the most, no matter how much they hurt you.