Chapter 1

I walked out of the nurses office. She said my fingers might heal in a couple weeks. They are deeply bruised too. I was in the hallway about to walk to my classroom. But I bumped into Harry.

 "Whatcha doing love?" he asked with a smile. " Nothing just came from the nurse office." I said as I looked down. Cause if I looked into his eyes he could've tell I wasn't telling the truth.

 Right when I looked down Harry lifted my head up by my chin. I closed my eyes so he can't tell if I was lying. "Open your eyes." Harry said. I could tell he was serious and annoyed by his voice so I opened them. 

Harry green eyes sparkled then changed colors. To green to gray. "Why are you lying to me?" Harry asked in a hurt voice. "Sorry Harry. I just didn't want you to be worried."

I said as I looked down again. Then Harry grabbed my hands and looked at them. "What the bloody hell happened!" Harry yelled. Before I can say anything the bell rung.

 I walked away leaving Harry question unanswered. I went to my locker real quick and got my stuff for the last 7th classes. I got my stuff real quick so Liam wouldn't show up. Then the hallway cleared. I was closing my locker about to walk off until Liam showed up.

 Great. Now I have to deal with him. If he mess with me he's going to make me mad. But knowing him he's going to do it. Liam walks up to me and knocks my books out my arms.

 "Pick them up you trash."  Liam yelled. "No." I was so scared. I just made things worst for myself. 

"No?" Liam screamed but more in a questioning tone. "That's the words that just came out of my mouth right?" I asked as I crossed my arms over my chest. You know what.

 All the weight on my shoulders kind of was light know. I felt good saying no. I stood straight and kept my head up. "Pick them up Liam." I said. 

He picked them up. I was surprised and happy. Until he said. "You just made things worst babe." He said as he threw the books in my arms and walked off. 

I'm so scared. Then the height on my shoulder became back heavy. I walked to my 2nd class. 

This is the last class and I'm waiting for the bell to ring so I can leave. In all the classes Liam don't mess with me. Cause he is known for a sweet; caring; charming; and smart guy. Instead of the mean bully who ruins my life like my stepdad. I got cut off my thoughts when the bell rung.

 I got up and power walked out if the classroom. I was walking slowly by the lockers. I stopped at the spot where I always meet Harry at but I don't see him. In a blink of an eye I got slammed into the lockers. I kept my eyes closed because I knew who it was.

Liam. He waits here for Harry too. "Can't wait for tomorrow love?" Liam asked with a smirk. Then Harry walked up and said," Awe look at you two being so friendly."

 "That's right." Liam said through his clenched teeth and grabbed me by my waist and squeezing me. "Yup. Having a Bestfriend time." 

 I didn't say anything cause the words that would came out of my mouth would be. We aren't friends. We're enemies don't let him fool you. He's the guy who bullies me. The guy who did this to my fingers. "Well mate I'll see you tomorrow." Harry said as he waved goodbye. 

" Ok. I'll call you tonight." Liam said. I wonder what they will talk about on the phone. I want to know! 

Me and Harry intertwined our fingers and begin to walk home. We stopped in my front yard. " Why I never get to meet your parents? Why I never walk you to your porch? Why it feels like you don't trust me?"

Harry asked. " Look.. Harry that's a lot of questions to answer. I'm tired and tomorrow is a big day. So just text me or call. Love you.",

 I said as I puckered up my lips waiting for a kiss. Harry looked at my lips. Then traced back up to my eyes then kissed me softly. I hugged him and we said our goodbyes. 

He walked away. And I walked to my porch. There I stand. About to enter my worst nightmare. I sighed then I opened the door. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Haii guys! I hope you like this chapter! Some of the questions will be answered in the next paragraph. And there's a lot of drama! So vote and invite your friends to Wattpad and tell them to read my books and all. So comment what you think about this chapter. And what will happen next. So if I spelled some stuff wrong. But still I hope you guys like it! So tune in!