Chapter 7

"BEEP BEEP BEEP" the sound of my alarm clock rang. I hit it to make it shut up. I rolled over to see the time. "It's 6:43!", I yelled while getting up and rushing to my dresser,"IM ALMOST LATE FOR SCHOOL!" I pulled out some clothes to see that it was short sleeves I put it back and instead I put on some long sleeves. I threw my pants on while falling a few times and rushed into the bathroom. I looked into the mirror put makeup on and brushed my hair. "Wow. I look different.", I said while smiling at myself. I mean this is probably the first time I said something positive about myself to make me smile. I mean every since I been abused I always been negative about things. Ok. Back to reality. I slung my bag over my shoulder ran downstairs got an apple and headed out the door. I powerwalked the whole 15 minutes to school. Forget that! I ran the whole way. I arrived at school looking around to see if anyone around. Well I saw Liam and that's nothing new. But for some odd reason he saw me and actually smiled. But I didn't smile back. I acted like I didnt see him cause if so that's going to make me draw my attention to him by smiling back which is that's going to make Liam beat me today. Trust me. Been there, done that. I turned my back for one second then turned back around to see Liam standing in front of me. I flinch cause I thought he was going to hit me. "Are you ok?", Liam asked with a chuckle. I remained slient. This can't be Liam. This isn't Liam. "Um..Ye-yeah.", I said nervously and surprised that he didnt hit me. "Oh. Well want to sit with me at lunch?", Liam asked with a smirk. "Wheres Grace?" "Oh. She's not here today. She went with her Science class to Tokiyo for 4 weeks.", Liam said in reply. "Oh..", I said speechless. I mean im actually scared cause the Liam I know will be mean to me and push me around and this Liam is the sweet Liam not the mean one. I mean im not saying I want him to beat me, im just saying something is going on.

I arrived at the caferteria and made my plate. I looked around to see Liam waving both of his arms in the air trying to catch my attention. I walked to the table and sat across from him. "Why didn't you want to sit next to me? I don't bite.", Liam said with a chuckle. "I know.. But.-". I was going to say I'm in an relationship but I don't know if we're still together. "But what?", Liam asked as he motioned his hand telling me to keep going. "But. I just wanted to view the people!", I said randomly. What the crap?! Really Hallie? View the people? That makes you sound creepy. "Oh.", Liam said awkwardly. "Well um what's up with you and Harry?", Liam asked trying to break the silence. "Um. How do you know?!", I asked. "What? Know what?", Liam asked confused. "Oh nothing.", I said trying to change the subject. "Hallie. Tell me.", Liam said in a stern tone. Remembering what happened the other night played through my mind over and over again. It started tears to build up in my orbs. As soon as it escaped my orbs. I lost it. I ran out the cafeteria into the girls bathroom. Alot if things and memories is starting to affect me. So I pulled my razor out of my purse and slid it across my wrist. As soon as I did that all the stress faded away. I sighed at relief. I went to the sink and washed off the blood. "Ahh!", I screamed in pain. I liked my life better when Liam was beating me and my step dad. Wait. What am I saying?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! I'm glad I have alot of readers! 190!! I was totally freaking out! Which alot if people were asking me to update!! So I did! Hope u like it! And read my other books! And vote and comment what you think below!! Love you guys!
~Bre