Chapter 18

"Harry.", I whisper into his ear. "What hallie..", he moans. All of a sudden Harry eyes shot open,"HALLIE!? I THOUGHT I LOST YOU!", he yells as he kiss me on the cheek. "But we were just talking on the phone?", I questioned confused. "No we weren't.", he said seriously. "Yes we did...", I said repeating myself. "Why. Why are you here?", he gets up and starts to panic. "Why am I not here?", I ask. "You, you need to leave!", Harry says as he gets up real fast and start to push me out the room. As we both walk down stairs he started to push me towards the door. Then we passed by the basement door. "You hear that beating on the door?", I ask Harry as I stop but he trys to push me ahead tapping his foot impatiently and sweating like crazy. I looked at Harry. "Are you ok?", I question. He looks pale and very nervous. But why? "HALLIE JUST GO GOD D*****!", He curses. "Why? What are you hiding?", I questioned curiously. "Nothing just go!", he screams. And pushes me to where im on the floor and tried to drag me out the house. I started to kick at him with my one foot thats avalible while hes tugging on my other one making his way to the front door. "HARRY LET GO OF ME!", I scream as I continue kicking at him. I started to scratch at his hand that was wrapped around my left leg. "OUCH YOU B****!", He screams. "LET GO OF ME!", I scream as I break from his lose and started to run up stairs. My ankle feel bruised as I run. I fell at the top of the stairs but got back up running with Harry behind me chasing me. I run into the room and put a chair at the doorknob. The doorknob wiggles screws started to pop out the doorknob. "Crap.", I whisper to myself. I started to look for the basement keys as fast as I could before its to late. I have to see what's behind that door. It have to be someone cause its banging at the door. But who? Suddenly the doorknob falls off. First it got all quiet then BOOM! Harry came busting in and running towards me like a football player thats about to push me down. I run around the room like were playing tag and as I dodge from his reach I spot the keys across of the room hanging up on the wall. I stand right in front of his eyes. As he just stares me down. I've never seen this part of Harry. And I really dont want to. "Hallie you dont want to do this trust me.", he says almost out of breath. "Yes I do. Your hiding something.", I say. "You dont want to see whats behind that door Hallie. Trust me.", Harry says. "Yes. I DO!", I say as I run across the room but then Harry charges towards me with head first. I try to get the keys struggling and looking back to see him still running. Finally I knocked them down and there now on the floor. Then Harry tackles me and had the keys to my neck. "I will cut you Hallie. Dont think I will. But I wont if you just leave it alone and act like this never happened.", Harry says. I swallowed the big lump that was in my throat. He put the keys up to my neck kind of pressing down with it. "Harry. I love you but dont hurt me. Please. I will do anything for you.", I say. "Anything?", he asks. "Yes. Anything.", I say. His eyes turned dark. And when I mean dark I mean the sweet side of Harry changed. A big smirk smeared across his face. "But first.", I say and his smile dissapeared,"you have to let me go." "Fine.", He says as he gets up and helps me up off the floor. "Whats the thing you want me to do. Anything.", I say. "Leave.", he says quickly with no expression what so ever. "Leave? And dont come back?", I asked. "Yeah.", Harry says. "But what if I want to check up on you?", I questioned. "Dont worry. Im fine baby.", Harry says as he walks by the window. I turned around and put my finger down my throat to make me throw up. I started to gag. Gag. Gag. And there it came out. "Hallie. I will be right back lemme get you some water.", Harry says as  I began to cough. Then I reached up and slipped the basement keys into my purse. He came upstairs and gave me the bottle of water. "Thank you.", I say. "You welcome now let me walk you to the door.", he says as we both walked down stairs and to the front door. He walked me out to my car. And opened the Driver's car door for me. "Thank you.", I say as he leaned in for a kiss. "Nope.", I say as I rejected it. "Man. Why?", He whines. "Cause. I said so.", I say. "But.-" "Bye Harry.", I say as I shut the car door and started the car and backed up from the driveway. He ran into the house and slammed the door. I drove away quickly. I hope he doesn't find out I have the basement keys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How do you guys liek this chapter so far? I made it as good as I could. And alot more entertaining and seems like a scary movie. Haha, well please vote and comment what you guys think about it! Hope you liked it!

~Bre