Chapter 17

Hallie POV

I searched through the car to see if Liam left his phone in the car. I searched through the glove department and finally spotted it. I took it out and tried to turn it on. First time it wouldn't come on, but the seond time it did. "That little b**** lied, he said it was dead.", I whisper underneath my breath. I search through my phone and finally Harry Contact popped up. I press call and it started to ring.

                                                                Harry POV

I woke up from the sound of my phone ringing in my back pocket. I grabbed it out to see it's Hallie calling. Should I answer it? Or should I not? Without thinking it through I answered it. "Ello?", I say into the phone trying to sound normal as possible. "Hey, where are you!", she yells into my ear as the worried in her tone rings through out my ears. "Somewhere.", I say quickly. Im actually at my old house. I still have the spare key. And no one's here so I decided I will be. "And that somewhere is? Harry, you need to tell me because im very worried where you are and Liam.", she say into the phone while sniffing into the phone. "Liam?!", I yell into the phone angerly. I try to stop the words from slipping out my mouth but it's to late,"When did you care about him so much?!" She paused for a moment and said,"When you left! We were very close! He was there for me and protected me!", she yells as her voice begins to crack with sobbing in between. "Protect you? Close?", I questioned into the phone,"That was my job!" "Well you left and I thought we were over me Harry.", she say as she slow down her words with an giggle came along when she pointed out what I just mentioned. "Over you? I cant get over you. Your my drug that's im addicted to. I cant stand being away from you, it chews my heart up, every second im not by you."

                                                     Hallie POV

I hung up the phone and started to continue driving around, I have to find them. I drove by house, but I had a feeling I had to stop here. I put the car in reverse and pulled up in my driveway. I cant remember the last time I came in this place. I've been so busy all the time I havent had any me time. I havent layed down in my bed in a while.. It's kinda hard to look back my house where all my bad memories lyes. I cant sit here and stare at it anymore. It's bringing tears into my eyes. I back up from the drive way and keep driving ahead. I past by Harry's old house that's a few houses down from mines. As I drive-by I look at it and see that the basement window is busted. I pull up in the driveway and get out the car slowly. and walk over to the basement window. I squat down and look inside to see it pure dark inside with only a little  sunlight that comes in but doesnt bright up the room. I walk away from the shattered window and make my way to the front door. I wonder if someone broke in and kinda living here. I knocked on the front door. No answer, I try to open the door but it does come open. "Hm, awkward.", I say to myself as I try to wiggle the doorknob. I took the bobbypin that was in my hair holding my bangs my bangs fell in front of my face as I try to open the door with the bobbypin wiggling in the key hole. I try again and the door finally opens. I walk in the house that looks the same but filled with emptyness. I close the creaky door behind me. I walk around to see if anyone around. I walk to the basement door and try to open it. But notice all the locks it had in front of me. I was curious why it had that many locks. I walk upstairs to hear snoring. I walk into a room that had a guy laying on an air mattress. I look up close to see it's Harry.