Authors Note ;)

Hey guys. Im sorry I haven't been updating most of my books. I have been pretty busy. But now im not. And basically I thought the rest of my summer would be very fun. But no, It's not. I planned on going to Cali where my relatives are at. But , Then it all just changed.

 Also I might start to add songs to each chapter. Like a song that describes the chapter. And I also saw that I lost some of my followers. Im so sorry I haven't been updating lately. Like I said , I was busy but now im starting to bring my attention to you guys once again. :)

  And also , I wonder if I should start a sequel to this book. Or should I just continue the chapters. Like I was going to wait until I got to Chapter 59 or so. ;P

 So should I? I mean usually when I ask questions I never get answers. So you guys need to be more active on the comments so I will know what you guys would like. I really need some help here. About if I should make a sequel. Or no.

 But anyways I don't want to make this 'Authors Note' long. So once again, Im back and more drama and romance and sad moments are coming in and better than ever. So I love you all and PLEASE BE MORE ACTIVE.

Oh yeah, one more thing. Starting with next chapter I will be putting some songs up there so you guys can listen to it and so on.

Love you all.

BE ACTIVE!

~Bre