Chapter 45

"Can my boyfriend come in?" I whine in pain. "No. Im sorry. This is an emergency and right now we don't have the time to invite someone in." A woman said as she pours gel that is freezing cold on my stomach. "But he's the only person I have. He's the father of this child."  "Im sorry m'am but no." She sighs as she starts the ultrasound. I move around uncomfortably because.(1.) This bed they moved me to is hard as a rock. And (2.) My stomach is killing me and the baby won't stop kicking and turning.

   "I feel like I can be in labor at anytime." I complain as I continue to wiggle. "Ma'am please stop moving." The same woman who is doing my ultrasound says. "Ma'am please quit telling me what to do." I snap. "If you were in my shoes and see what im going through right about now you would have shut your mouth and listen to me!" Her eyes widen in shock and she looked back at the nurse behind her and I don't know if they were communicating with each other through their eyes or not but I was sure enough curious about it.

                                                         Liam POV

"I hope shes ok back there." "Im pretty sure she is. She's a strong person." Louis sighs as he slides his phone back in his pocket. "Yeah. Im just hoping she's being strong right about now cause im not." I turn my phone on to see the lock screen with her face on it.  "Look you need to be strong for her. Scared or not. Stop turning everything so negative and start being positive in your life." Louis snaps. "Im not turning everything negative." I snap back while balling my fist to my sides. "I am very sleepy its now 4 in the morning and im not in the mood right about now to deal with your bullshit."  "I think you need to deal with my bullshit if I have to deal with yours in this waiting room. Wait I can leave you here by yourself and you can find your own ride but im not going to do that cause Im actually here for Hallie." "She don't need you here at all." "Look. I thought Harry was bad for her. But now I see your bad for her. She's a good kid and she don't deserve someone like you. It looks to me your a spoiled type for her. But she doesn't see it." "Well im the father of our child and I deserve to be there for her and our child and I love her very much. You just don't understand. Look. Im sorry I just had lack of sleep. Im tired and grumpy so sorry." "I had lack of sleep also but you don't see me snapping at people now do you?" Louis asks as he looks at me. I just remained quiet.