Chapter 13

Finally the doctor came in and basically said they would do blood work in a little bit and he would have to stay over night in the hospital and maybe for the next 8 days so they can figure out why he kept fainting. Right now me and Gemma went to go to the Cafateria getting Harry and her some food. "Are you sure your not hungry?", Gemma asked probably like the 500th time. "Same answer Gemma.", I said with a chuckle. "No..", she says for me cause she already know the answer, "Have you even eaten today?", Gemma asks she grabs her and Harry tray. "Actually, no.", I say as I was just about to grab the tray from Gemma but she moves it away. "I got it.. but thanks.", she says with an smile. "Ok..", I say as a fake smile spread across my face. As we move down to see the food trays. "Um, Harry doesn't eat that.", I say. "Trust me, I know what my brother eats.", she says with an smirk as she smacked it on his tray. All through the whole Cafateria experience I keep telling her 'Harry doesn't eat that" but Gemma said always "Trust me,  I know what my brother eats".  But guess what Harry said as he opened his food tray to see what Gemma picked for him.

   "I don't eat this." "Im sorry, I will go make you another one.", Gemma apoligizes. "It's fine, I won't eat.", Harry says as he places the food tray next to him. "Harry hunny you have to eat.", Anne says as she walks over to Harry bed and runs her fingers through her son's mop of curls. My phone began to buzz in my back pocket. I look to see a message from an un known number. 

Unknown Number: Come meet me by your house.

You(Hallie):Who is this?

Unknown Number:Come and you'll see. :) I'll be waiting. Got a little surprise for you.

A shiver was sent down my spine. "Hallie what's wrong?", Anne asks that caused Harry to shoot his attention my direction. "Noth-nothing.", I say with an stutter.  "Mom, Gemma.", Harry says as he both looked at them,"Can you give me. And Hallie a minute?" Anne and Gemma looked at me and Harry and finally walked out the door. I really didn't want to be alone with Harry cause he can pop up with any question that will confuse you or make you nervous. "Who was the text from?", he asks curiously as he continues to stare at me. "How did you know?", I ask nervously stumbling over my words. "Cause I know, now who was that text from?", he asks one more time in a stern tone. "I rather not sa-" "Just tell me!", Harry says in a stern stressful voice that made me have fear in my voice "Ok." I swallowed the big lump that was in my throat. I walk over to him and show him the text. "Don't go.", Harry instructs. "Im scared.", I say shaky. "Don't go Hallie, I don't want you hurt. Can you stay here with me for the 8 days?", Harry asks. "But Harry I have to go, I have to get me some clothes if Im going to stay here with you.", I say as he grabs my hand causing me to blush. "Dang, you're right. Well borrow some of Gemma clothes." "I can't just ask for her.-" "Yes you can. Trust me, she will say it's fine." "Ok..", I say as I let go of his hand. "Where you going?", Harry asks. "My house.", I say as I walk towards the chair to grab my things. "Hallie. Don't! Please don't!", Harry scream. I walk towards the door. As I opened it I heard him scream,"YOU WILL REGRET THIS!!" 

   I pulled up in front of my house and texted back the unknown number. When they told me the location I nervously got out the car. What am I doing? Why am I here? I stand their and wait for the car to pull up. I have to see who this is. I have to tell them to stop texting me. The car pulls up in my driveway. I tap my foot not impatient like. Nervously like. They step out the car. I thought it was Liam, nope. It was an blonde haired guy. Oh wait, the passenger door opened. It's Liam also. "Well. Well. Well...look who we got here.", the blonde haired guy says with an smile. "Liam?", I ask with an gasp. "Hallie," "Be quiet!", the guy says cutting Liam off. "Im Niall", he says introducing himself,"you are?" "Im Ha-" "Hallie.", he finishes for me. While Niall start talking to me I looked over his shoulder to see Liam signaling me to run to my car. I looked at Niall who was still talking to me. I looked over at Liam who kept repeating his signal message and I look over at my car. I look back at Niall as he say something about "don't try to escape either". I step back from him. "What's wrong? Cat got your tongue? Don't want to speak?", he says as he steps closer to me. "Actually I didn't hear a word you said" I say in my mind. Ok, I think this the time to run. I was just starting to run away until Niall runs up to me and tackle me. He flips me over so he was on top of me. He pens my arms to the ground.  I wiggle trying to escape his hold. Then Liam sneakly walked up behind him and hit him with a shovel causing him to fall on top of me. I push him off of me quickly and Liam pulls me up off the ground. "Thank you.", I say. "You're welcome. You know I will always be there for you.", Liam says. I closed my eyes to blink and then next thing you know I feel something on my lips. I open my eyes to see Liam kissing me. I pushed him away quickly. "What are you doing?", I screamed. I looked over to see Niall waking up. "Let's go!", I whisper as me and him run to my car. I began to start the car and we drove off.

     "Where are you taking me?", Liam asks as he looks my way. "Home.", I say with my eyes still on the road. "Where are you suppose to be going?", he asks suspiously. "Back to the hospital.", I say. "Why? Whose their?", he asks. "Hary." His eyes brighten up when I said Harry's name.

                                                  *Liam POV*

She can't leave me for Harry. I look at the gas meter to see it's close to E. But I don't say. "Where is you home?", she questioned. "You almost there. It's close by that super market you know with the.-" "Isn't that a couple miles from here?" "Yeah I guess so." "Woah Liam, I never knew you lived that far. But yet be the first person at school in the morning." "Haha.", I fake laughed. So it's been at least 2 hours and we finally make to the super market. "Im going to pull in here for a little bit. My feet hurts.", she complains as she pulls in the empty lot. "What time is it?", I ask. She pulls out her phone and says,"It's 12:00 am." "Shouldn't we get back on the road?", I ask. "Yeah, I need to hurry and get to Harry. Don't want to leave him" "Start back the car. Ok?", I say sternly. "Gesh, yeah.", she says as she trys to start back the car. "It isn't working.", she says as she bangs her head on the steering wheel. "It looks like it's on E.", I say as a huge appeared on my face without her knowing. "Yeah, Im going to call for help.", she says as she starts to dial someone's number. "Dang", she says as she turn off her phone,"I don't have service. Hey, can you call on your phone?" "Well last time I tried to turn it on it was dead but lets see if my hands cause work some little magic.", I say as try to turn on my phone. "It isn't working.", I say as I face palmed my self. But little does she know that I was pressing the wrong button. I wasn't pressing the power button. "So. I guess we will have to sleep here until we find help.", she says as she lays her head on the steering wheel. "Yeah, plus it's a cold night.", I say. But she didn't respond. She just layed their staring at me.