Chapter 36

- You & I = One Direction

- Hate that I love you = Rihanna feat. Ne-Yo

                                                                            Harry POV

"Um, I would like a cheese burger with fries on the side. With ketchup." Hallie says to the waitress. "And for the drink?" "We would both like green tea." I answer for her. "Also, I would like what she ordered. Besides the ketchup. Take that out. Ew." The waitress spinned on her heels as she turned away. Hallie burst into laughter. "Ew? Ew? What's up with ketchup?" She questioned still grinning. "I don't like it. Not really." "Whatever." She said still smiling. "Why did you lie for me?" Her smile faded away slowly as she looks at me then looks at the ground remaining quiet. "Hallie answer me please. I need to know if you still have feelings for." She interrupted me and said "Just because I lied along with you. Doesn't mean I have feelings for you Harry. And you should know that." She snapped like a twig. "I know but." "No BUT'S , IF's , or WHAT's. What I just said is what I meant and that's the end." She demanded. "Hallie but that's not answering my question." "It sounds like to me." "Well your listening wrong." "Maybe you are wrong Harry. Haven't you ever thought that once in your life your wrong? Your not always right." She whispers. "What? Wait what you mean?" "Just nothing. I don't know. Everything is just a blur to me. A FUCKING BLU.-" "Here's your order Mam." She says with an assuring smile as she places Hallie food in front of her. "And here's yours sir." She said as she did the same. And placed our drinks at the center of the table. Me and Hallie reached for the same cup. But once she noticed that she snatched her hand away and grab the other one. Why does she hate me so damn much?