Chapter 12

"Hallie we need to talk.", Gemma said as she make her way towards me. "How did you find me?", I ask as I bring my knees to my chest and hugged them. She sat beside me on the floor and said,"Well let's just say I walk out the door and see you across the hall on the floor." She says with an light giggle. "Look, if you wanted to come here and yell at me. Gone ahead cause I already deal with enough stuff. So I can take the pain.", I said with an sniffle. "Actually I didn't come over to do that. And why would I? I mean, your a pretty cool girl and honestly. You and my brother are meant to be together. You've been dating him for god knows how long and you two have a lot in common.", She said with an warm smile. "Are you saying its a possiblity that we have a future together?", I asked as I wipe my tears away quickly. "If you put it like that than, yeah. You two have a future together.", Gemma say with an giggle,"Now c'mon and lets get up and give each others  hugs." She gets up and holds her hand out to help me out. I grab her hand and she pulls me up. Then we both hugged. "Love you sister in law.", she said as she chuckles. "Love you too sister in law.", I said back. We un-hugged and then saw the doctor walk into the room Harry's in. "Let's head inside the room and see what the doctor says about Harry.", Gemma says as she grabs my hand and we make our way into the room. "And so yeah, he's free to go.", the doctor says as we walk into the room and the doctor walks out. Harry eyes started to bare into mines. I quickly look away with no expression. "So. What did the doctor say?", Gemma asked. As they began to talk I can see Harry in the corner of my eye staring at me. I looked over his way and he was still staring. I stared back, but it seems to me that were having a ridiculous staring contest. But it seems to him that were not. "So thats what the doctor said.", Anne said finishing her sentence. "Wait. What?", I said snapped out of my thoughts. "Hallie..", Harry said in a raspy voice,"I.- i." Harry passed out again.