Chapter 35

- Good Girls Are Bad Girls = 5 Seconds of Summer

- Little White Lies = One Direction

- Drunk = Ed Sheeran

                                                       Hallie POV

While Harry is in the shower I am waiting for his jeans to wash. Right now to keep me busy I start to clean down stairs. This poor house. It doesn't need to be filled with filthy things. I should've been cleaning this house. All along it was so oblivious. I didn't even know. Until now. I leave for a couple of weeks and now I realize its dirty. And what if I have guest over? I laugh at the thought. Never mind. Who would come here? I bet everyone thinks im dead. DEAD. And no one bothered looking for me. Wow. Now I see how people will say their friends with you one moment. Then next they will turn on you. All of a sudden the door bell ranged and the washer machine buzzed. I decided I will answer the door first so I would have to keep the person waiting. I open the door. There he was. Liam. Liam Payne. I leave the door open to show my way of inviting him in as I walk away to put the jeans in the dryer.

 When I return I see Liam on the couch messing with his fingers. Walking again. Looks healed. And wonderful. Healthy. "Oh Hallie. Come here you." He say with open arms as his eyes began to water. He pull me away from him arm length with his hands gripping on the side of my arms. "Look at you." He said. "You look beautiful. I thought you would return beat up. or bruised, Lord knows where you been." He paused. "Wait. Where have you been?" Before I can answer Harry appears at the stair case answering his question. "Don't worry about it. Just know, I was taking care of her and shes better. And not dead." "Long time no see mate. Where have you been hiding?" Liam blurts surprised to see the familiar face. Once he asks that I began to get nervous and scared. "I haven't been hiding anywhere. I've been keeping my distance and worrying about myself. And Hallie. What about you?" "I just got over being healed. I have slight pains once in a while but im fine. Some idiot trapped me. Nah, Im not going to repeat that story." "Its fine. I get it.. I heard it also." "Yeah. Its real terrible." "Yeah, I agree." "You know what? Where have you been? Where were you when all these things were happening and Hallie were hurt and needed comfort. Where were you Harry?" Liam raised his voice at one point but tried to keep calm. I shot Harry a nervous glare. Scared. "I've been. Um." "He has been at home. His-his phone doesn't work" "No. It don't. You see" "You see his phone got messed up in a fight" "Yeah a fight. I got in a fight with my next door neighbour" "Dog." I shot Harry another glare. A dog? Really? "Look. I don't want to listen to you guys some what fight story." He did air quotation marks when he said "fight" but I have to keep going. And Hallie drop by some time please. He walks up to me and plants a kiss on my cheek. Harry mumbled a few hateful things under his breath. Thinking no one heard it. But I did.