Chapter 4

"Are you moving?", I asked breaking down in tears. "Yeah,look Hallie. I should've told you.", Harry said. " Yeah! You should've!", I yelled. "Im sorry Hallie.", Harry said as tears started to roll down his face. I walked up to and hugged him tight. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I hugged him so tight that I didn't want to let him go. Never. I didn't want him to leave me. At all. He's the one who gets me. He's my Prince Charming. "Hallie. I don't want to let you go. I love you. I want to marry you. I want us to spend the future together", Harry said. I felt a tear hit my shoulder. He un-hugged me and started to kiss me. His pink skinny lips crashing to mines. I will miss this alot. "Harry. I'm scared.", I said. "Why? Because I'm leaving? I'm going to visit you baby don't worry.", Harry said while looking deeply in my eyes. "No. Is this the end? Like do we have to break up?", I said as tears started to roll down my cheeks. Harry grabbed the side if my face. "No.. Baby. I will never leave you. I bet there's no one in this world who can love you like I can. I will call you every night. I will try to come visit you. I will think about you. Worry about you. Baby. Your the reason this world is still spinning.", Harry said with a smile. That moment I just had to kiss him. I immediately crashed my lips into his. Then we stopped. "Lets look through these pictures.", I said as I  sat beside him on the bed. I pulled a pic from out the box of me and Harry at the fair on the farriswheel. We was both was smiling having a great time. Harry chuckled and grabbed the picture and said,"Wow..I remember this day. Every single bit of it. Our first date."  We continued looking through the pictures. Having our laughs.

       I woke up. With my head laying on Harry's bare chest. He didn't have no shirt on at all. I got up and went to put my shoes on. I walked into Harry's bathroom to fix my hair. I walked back out as I grabbed my bag and was about to head out his room. "Where are you going?", Harry said. "Home.", I said as I looked back. Harry was standing there looking to the ground. "What's wrong?", I asked. "Your leaving me.", He said. "But look at the time.", I said. "I will see you later." I said as I looked at my phone and it said 3:23. "But im leaving today.", Harry said as he poked his bottom lip out. "Ok. I guess I will stay.", I said as I layed my bag down and took off my shoes and layed back down. What was I thinking? Im going to get beat! My step dad is going to kill me! But. At least I did it for love. Harry went to turn the light off. So it was pitch dark in the room. He hopped in the bed and layed next to me. I kinda felt un-comfortable. I wanted to go home but I didnt want Harry to be upset. I turned around so we can be back to back. Then all of a sudden. Harry turned around and wrapped his arms around me. So it was my back to his chest. Wow. Then I felt his chest rising up and down and he was breathing very heavily for some reason then he started to humm. A sweet melody. I had a feeling he was smiling. "I love Hallie she loves me. Lets make a big happy family.", Harry sung. "WAIT WHU?!", I screamed in shocked as I turned around. "Oh..nothing.", Harry said with a chuckle. "Now that I got your attention we can do a little smooch smooch.", Harry said as he puckered his lips and kissed my my cheek. "Eww! That kiss was wet!", I screamed as I began to laugh. "No. This is wet.", Harry said as he got up and went into his bathroom. "What are you doing?", I asked curiously. "You will see babe.", Harry said. It was so  dark that I couldn't see what he was doing. I heard the water running. I didn't know what he was doing. He came in the room and he asked,"Ready?" "What are you do.-", I stopped talking when water got poured on me. "HAROLD EDWARD STYLES!"I screamed of shock. I got up and he ran around the room. I couldn't see but I heard his foot steps. Then I slipped on water and hit the floor hard. And blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Im so sorry I hardly update on my books! I have school work to do and other stuff! Plus go read my other books! "The Love Triangle<3" "Boy Trouble" and "Revenge" Go vote and Vote and comment on this book and comment what you think about this chapter! No negative comments. Positive comments! c; Thanks you guys for reading this Chapter and more to come! ~Bre~