Chapter 14

*HarryPOV*
"Where's Hallie?", I ask as I run my fingers through my hair. "I've been calling her all night." "Yeah, and haven't been to sleep either.", Gemma says aggravated as she rolls over facing her back to Harry. "Well wouldn't you be very worried if someone you love out there, could be dead!", I yell angrily as I get a grip on my hair and began to tug on it. "I have to go find her.", I say as I get up of the hospital bed. I search through my bags for some clothes. Finally I found some black skinny jeans and a plaid blue shirt and make make my way to the bathroom to change. After I got finished changing clothes and throwing my brown boots on I head to the door. "Harry where are you going?", Gemma ask as she rubs her eyes still half way sleep. "Finding Hallie...", I say. "What?", she say as I walk out the door with the keys in my hands. I throw some black shades on so the doctor or no one else sees its me. Hopefully they won't. I walk to the check in-out desk. "Are you signing out sir?", the blonde haired lady ask. "Yes.", I say as I grab the pen and signed "Jimmy Davis". I don't know who that is but good thing I didn't sign my name.

                *HalliePOV*
I woke up from the sun beaming in my face coming into the windshield. I sat up and streachted. Even though I hardly have any space. I look over to see Liam soundly asleep. We really need to find help, we can't just stay here looking helpless and getting my car towed. I looked around the lot to see its completely filled with cars and people. Great, maybe I can get a lift.
  I get out the car without Liam and began to walk around the lot for help. "I need help please. My car is out of gas and can someone tell me the nearest gas station please?", I say. "Up your a**", someone say rudely. I tell you, people can be a pain in the butt. I began to walk in the supermarket to ask for some more help.

                   *HarryPOV*

I rome down the streets of this town when I reached a Supermarket. As I search around the crowed lot, I see Hallie's dad car. That she drives, but a guy in there.
I parked next to them. I got out the car and walked to the passenger side where the guy was. I didn't bother looking his face I just dragged him out the car and into mines. "Where are we.-", He stopped his words when I punched him knocking him out. He's the one who took Hallie.. and now I want her back.

                     *LiamPOV
I woke up tied in a chair. I looked around to see I'm in a basement. I eyes feel swell so does my forehead. Every time I blink it hurts my eyes. "Help!", I scream as loud as I can,"Help!" "Shut up!", a voice demanded me. As the foot steps make their way down the stairs and the door shuting behind them can down a long skinny guy with an black mask on. "Who-who are you? And where am I?", I say stuttering. "Quit ask questions!", he says as he grabs a bat. Which is scaring me now, so what he do? Bring me here just to beat on me? "Tell me!", I scream. He shoves the bat into the stomach cause me to ache in pain and cough blood. "Shut up.", he says as he walks behind me. "Where's the girl?", he asks. "What girl?", I ask still coughing. "You know.", he says. "What's your name?", I ask curiously. "Answer my freaking question!" "Ok, what girl?" "Hallie....", he says. "Why you want her? Your going to beat her like your doing to me? Huh? Is that what you want?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just want to thank you guys for getting me 1,132 reads!! It's a big deal and I love that you guys actually like this book! Mind doing me a favor? Comment what you think about this book and what you think will happen next! If you don't want to it fine.. I understand. But I just want to hear some of you guys thoughts. And also vote!! Like I said before, Thank you thank you thank you! Tune in for more and im glad you guys like my book!  Picture of Harry in Mask on the sidee!>

~Bre