Chapter 24

*Harry POV*

I wake up in a unfamiliar place. It has a nice bedroom but where am I? I get out of the bed and walk around the room. I walk over to the dresser to see a picture of a baby boy. "Where am I?" I repeat to myself confused. I walk over to the window to see 2 cars parked outside, "Mazda RX8" and "Jaguar E-Type" I walk to the door and tried to open it. I tugged it twice but it won't even crack open. I bang on the door repeatedly panicking wanting to get out of this so called Jail cell. Finally two big men who are 10 times my size guides me to a large room that seems to be the dinning room. They stay by my side at all times not letting me getting any space what's so ever. I still haven't said a word cause im just speechless, scared, and confused. A blonde haired guy with an thick accent walks in talking. "Well.. well. Looks who's awake. Hungry much? At the end of the table was a smoked Turkey that looked quite delicious. He slides the dish with the Turkey laying on it down to me. I look at it desperately wanting to just dig into it but I decline. I turn my head away from it resisting it. "Don't want to eat?" He makes his way over to where I am and leans down to me since im sitting in this uncomfortable chair. "You sure you don't want to eat? Cause this might be a meal you will have in a while." He says with an smirk. Finally words slip out my mouth. "So your basically trapping me here?" I gulp as the words tumble out. "Like- like a prisoner?" I question as I stutter repeatedly. "Umm.. no. Well, let me think this through. Since your friends escaped my trap. And you might do the same. Yeah. I will." He says with an smile that makes me want to throw up cause how devilish he is. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How you like this book so far? Comment below if ya like! Vote also, and if you don't want to comment just keep scrolling to read the next chapter! Thanks.. Much love. (^3^)

~Bree