Chapter 30

Harry POV

"What you mean Hallie?" I ask worried to see her cry. Her tears drops rolling down her cheeks. She's heart broken. Heart broken. And no one can fix her broken heart besides me. Only me. "I don't know these people, I just wanna go home."  "Baby we both want to go home." "Yeah, your lucky you can go home with your mom. And sister and live a happy life with your family." She says almost running out of breath as she erupts in tears once again. "And me. Me? I have to go home. With no family! Just me. My dad died, my step father died. And now I have to wait till my mom gets home. Which is going to be around Christmas. And it's only September." "You have me Hallie." I look over to see her pacing back and fourth as she running her fingers through her hair. "I don't have you Harry. I don't have anyone. You don't need me. You can stick with the people you have. You don't care for me. If you do I don't see you show it. Its pretty sad that your best friend care for me more than you do." Wow. Ok. I can't fix her. And she can't fix me. Im heart broken now. And im pretty sure two heartbroken people can't fix each other until they get fixed first.

                                                               Hallie POV

Ok here I am.  Yelling out most things that I don't mean. I look over to see Harry with his head down. Crying? Wait. Is he crying? I can vision his broken heart shattered on the ground. But I can't fix something that's already broken can I? I just need some air. I need to see if they let me take a break out this room so I can get some air at least. I can't stay, not when I fill the intension rise in the room. The room is getting smaller. Im getting bigger. The air is getting thicker. I can't hardly breath. Im starting to get claustrophobic.