Chapter 3

I woke up. I was in my bed covered up with a blanket. I was facing the wall and I felt like someone was watching me. I turned around and Harry was sitting in a chair by my bed. I jumped up and said,"WHU-WHU- WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" I was scared. What if Harry saw my bruise on my face. Whu- what if he saw my step dad and see how he acts and what if my step dad told him lies about me and and. Ugh. Alot on my mind. This all need to be settled. "Hallie. Calm down.", Harry said as he chuckled. I got up and tried to pull him up. Then all of a sudden he yanked his arm back and said,"Hallie! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM! QUIT ACTING LIKE A CRACK HEAD! WHAT'S UP WITH YOU!" I was shocked. Did he just call be a crack head? "Harry..you just need to go.", I said as I buried my face in my hands. And sat on my bed. "Why?..What's wrong with you?", Harry asked in a worried tone as he got up from the chair and was standing in front on me looking down. He lifted my head up by my chin. I moved my hands from my face. He moved my hair from in front of my eyes. "Are you ok?", Harry asked. "Yeah..", I said. "Well..why are you acting like that?", Harry asked sounding hurt. "Why did you call me a crack head?", I asked. "Look.", Harry said in a stern voice. I knew he was mad so I just was going to listen to him. This is our first argument. "Wait. Can we take this outside?", I asked. "No. First. What is wrong with you? Why are you acting like that Hallie? I never. I mean never! Saw you act like this. Is there something you need to tell me?", Harry asked. "No..It's not..But um. We need to get to school.", I said as I got up. Once I got up Harry just started to kiss me. Wow. I wasn't expecting that. That just made my day. I mean. I was happy. And I just forgot everything..besides Harry. Then he just stopped. And started to stare at me.

So..its been 30 minutes that we've been staring at each other. I can feel his chest rising up. Then down. He was breathing heavy. Then he started to bite his lip. He looked so cute when he do that. Biting his pink skinny lips. I wanted to kiss it. I was just puckering my lips and was about to kiss him until. His phone ringed. Great. A stupid phone ringing at a romantic moment. I thought he was just going to ignore it but he answered it. "Ello?", Harry said into the phone as he was walking away. And was carrying on with his conversation with who ever that was on the phone. I started to search through my dresser. Then I heard Harry scream "NO!", he screamed into the phone. He was walking back and fourth while running his fingers through his curls. "Whats wrong?", I asked. He just put his finger up telling me to hold on. So I just waited for him to tell me. And I begin to search through the dresser again. Then he finally got off the phone and put it in his back pocket. "What happened.", I asked worried. "Umm..Nothing..Just nothing. Nothing important just nothing.", Harry said nervously. As he just stopped walking. "Um. Are you sure?", I asked. "Look.Um. Can we just go to school?", Harry said in a aggravated tone. So I got some clothes and changed. I was going to take a quick shower but I only had 15 minutes. So I did a quick gitty-up-and go.

Me and Harry arrived at school. The school bell didn't ring so everyone just hanged outside on the benches. We met Liam on the bench table. I couldn't even look in his eyes. All I saw evil. And when I speak his name it just reminds me of all the things he have done to me. We begin to walk that way. He was on the phone. "Yes. Ok. Alright. Im sorry! Ok. Whatever. Love you too. Bye.", Liam said into the phone. And slammed the phone down on the table. "Wow.", Harry said. "Girls..", Liam said as he started to look at me. I just looked to the ground. Then a girl walked up and yelled. "LIAM PAYNE! COME HERE NOW!" That girl sounded familiar. I turned around and screamed,"GRACE!!!!!!" We both ran to each other and gave each other hugs. "How ya been love?", She asked as she un-hugged me with a smile. "Nothing much. Missed you mate!", I screamed. Before Grace can say anything Liam walked in between us and said,"Wait. WHAT! MATE!?!" "Um..Yeah. Didn't she just say that?", Grace asked in a sassy tone. "Um. I don't know. I hope not. Wait. Hallie. Is that what you said?", Liam asked. "Yeah..", I said as I rubbed the back of my neck. I really don't like talking to Liam that much. Every time I talk to him it just reminds me of bad flashbacks of what he did to me. "How do you guys know each other?", I asked. "Umm.. were just really good friends.", Liam said nervously. "NO! LIAM PAYNE QUIT LYING!", Grace yelled at Liam. Then turned to me and said sweetly,"We date." and had a smile on her face. "Wow.", I said in amazement. "Why you say that?", Harry asked as he stepped in the conversation. "Um. Nothing. Just nothing.", I said nervously. Harry and Grace knew something was up. But they didn't say anything. I looked at the ground then I felt like someone was looking at me. I looked up and Liam catched my eyes. He was the one watching me the whole time every since I said "Wow" cause he was hoping I didn't say that he beat me.