Chapter 43

Hallie POV

"Lets go to the movies." Liam suggested. "What would we watch?" "I don't know. That movie you always talk about." He shrugs. "Oh. Yeah. The Fault In Our Stars." "No I wasn't talking about that. I was talking about that other movie. But I guess we can watch that." He pauses and his face twisted in disgust. "Watch what?" I ask just playing with him. "Really Hallie? You know what im talking about."  "Nope. Um, not a clue. What was it called again?" A giggle escapes my mouth as I cover it. "The Fault In Our Stars." He said in disgust. "What? I didn't hear you!" I say as I cup my ear with my hand. "Just shut up. And grab your things and meet me in the car." He grabs his things and walk out the door as I do the same and lock the door.

    I cried multiple times. Liam thought I was dying because how I was squealing. But hey, everyone was. "How was the movie?" "Boring." Liam yawns. "Oh shut up. It was good." I say as I playfully push him. "I could see it was good to you cause you was crying so much." He rolls his eyes. "Im not the bad guy here. Everyone was crying Liam. I even saw you shed a little tear." I poke his cheeks. He burst into laughter. "Your lying. I didn't cry." "Yeah you didn't cry. But you did shed a little tear." I laugh. "Yeah right baby." Liam leans down and trys to kiss me but I reject him. "Nope. Not today. You talked about me." He pokes his bottom lip out and widen his eyes. "Get over yourself Liam." I laugh.

   We started to walk to the car and on our way I noticed a Justin Timberlake poster. "Oh my gosh Liam I have to take a picture." I grab my phone out my pocket and make my way to the poster. " I should've known." Liam sighs. He's clearly frustrated. But right now I really don't care. Liam finally catches up with me and I tell a stranger to take a picture of me and Liam. "Ok. 1, 2, 3." The stranger counted and took the picture. I laugh at it during the whole ride home. "I can't believe I did that." I laugh. "I can't believe you gave a stranger your phone." Liam snaps. I just ignore him and his attitude. I really don't know what's wrong with him.

   I get out the car without talking to him and walk inside the house and shut the door in his face. Few minutes later he comes walking in and throw everything on the couch. I sit at the dinner table on my laptop. He pulls a chair next to me and sits down. "What's wrong?" He asks in a soft tone. What the hell? "You were acting like a bitch so I had the need to act like one back." I snap. "Sorry." Liam apologizes. "Yeah. Ok. I forgive you." I say focusing on my laptop screen. "Can I get a kiss?" Liam asks. "Not now im busy." "See that's what im talking about!" Liam yells. "Every time I ask for a kiss you keep rejecting me!" "Liam I haven't been rejecting you! The first time I was joking. And the second time, which was now. I was serious. I can't help I was busy." I yell back. "Whatever." Liam mumbles and face palms himself. "Why won't you kiss me?" Liam whines. "There." I say as I peck him on the lips and close my laptop and take it up the stairs with me.

   20 minutes later Liam come trailing inside the room and jumped next to me in the bed. "I love you Hallie and Im sorry." He say as he turns on his side to face me. "I love you too and it's ok." I continue to flip channels on the TV. I swear there's nothing on TV around 10. But once I go asleep all the good shows come on. Liam rubs my stomach and sings the baby a lullaby. Which made me smile. "I love you too daddy' s baby." Liam kisses my stomach. "When do you have an appointment?" Liam asks. "Tomorrow. I have to get a check up." I say as I turn off the TV and look at Liam who's head is on my bump. "The baby is moving." I whisper. "I feel it. I bet the baby's like. Daddy get your big head off mummy." We both laugh. "Well im going to sleep now. Goodnight. Love you." I say as I kiss Liam. "Love you too and the baby." He say as he kisses me back and the baby.